X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal drinks?

Primal Drinks .... ???? ..... Ummm ... WATER

Comment

water, coconut water (I add to water bottle with regular water to drink while I cycle long distance) .... maybe some low carb veggie juice too.

Comment

Tea... Depending on what kind. We have sasafrass trees on our land, so I go back ther and get the roots and brew tea with them. It's what flavored root beer until they started using artificial flavors.

Comment

Generally I drink water, coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and kombucha.

Comment

my Jamaican tenants who are beyond awesome are always hooking us up with random stuff. Usually it's fish, but last month the husband came down with a bottle of wine filled with some stuff "good fah' energy" and he showed us the flowers he makes it out of. I think there's some ginger in there too, and it's a bit sweet so I dilute it (I'm not sure if he's adding sugar or not, but just in case) I'm going to ask him exactly what it is but I gather it's some awesome jamaican brew. I haven't noticed any energy boosts or anything, but I like the taste... I'll get back to you guys on this...

I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

^^@ the Jamaicans. I remember when I worked a grocery store, and a group of them came in asking for Bud Light and Red Bull:

"Like monkey you be swingin from tree to tree!"

Check out my blog!

http://easternstrength.blogspot.com/

I like to throw, squat and pull heavy things for fun.

We're designed to be hunters and we're in a society of shopping. There's nothing to kill anymore, there's nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that societal emasculation this everyman is created. ~David Fincher, director of Fight Club, interview with Gavin Smith, "Inside Out," Film Comment, Sep/Oct 1999

Comment

Working...
              X