Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Low carb-ing for a year to loose 100 lb.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too.

How are you doing? I'm sending love and healing thoughts your way.
    ~Blog~

Comment

As a veteran of four abdominal surgeries, my tummy winces in sympathy for you.

As NMG said above, if someone punched you in the eye, it would be swollen. That wouldn't mean your face had "gained weight". It takes a while for that inflammation to go away. Not just days. More like weeks. Really, your focus should be on healing right now. Put your scale away completely until you can to a whole flight of stairs two at a time.

I wish you well. Rest up.

Robin

Comment

Originally posted by KestrelSF View Post
        still trying to wrap my head around the higher fat intake. Like a lot of people I've still got the fat=bad notion in my head!
        Eating fat is the key to keeping that 100 lbs. off. Nice job! You look fantastic!

Oops... didn't realize this was an old thread. Hope to hear an update, too! Great story!

Comment

I had sorta forgotten about this thread. Here are some of my most recent pics so you have an idea where I am a year later:

Apathy is tyranny's greatest ally.

Comment

That extra muscle has you looking a hell of a lot better!

Comment

Looking great Kestrel! How are you feeling?!
              My Before/After Pics
              Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Comment

Hey thought I'd check in with the latest progress pic. May start a new thread talking about keeping weight off long term

Apathy is tyranny's greatest ally.

Comment

Looking good, Kestrel. I love to see the posts from two-three-four years in.

Comment

Working...
                  X