I'm almost there!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm almost there!

When I went primal in November I set a goal to lose 100 pounds in one year. It's only been 7 months and I've lost 83. I find it completely amazing that I'm only 17 pounds away from this goal and still have 5 months left to complete it. I think maybe at this rate I'll get to my overall goal (125) by then.

Awesome progress, Roger

Comment

Good job Roger!Keep it up

Comment

That is SO great!

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

That's totally amazing!!!!!! ) Congrats!!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
          ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Comment

What is working for YOU? The world is waiting.....

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Brilliant!!!

m x

Comment

What is working for me? Hmmm.. well I don't really tend to over think it or make it so much of a science. I know what I should and shouldn't eat with the primal blueprint. I eat one large meal only on most days when I work. I'll eat 2-3 meals when I"m off of work. I walk every day at least 45 minutes per day and as of the last month I've been doing some sprints 1-2 times per week with Son of Grok.

That's basically it. I don't do much working out and just stick to eating the right things. "Cheat meals" are few and far between.

Comment

Wow that's amazing and inspirational!Your faster than me, I've lost 65lbs in 8 months, I guess you are a guy tho. Isn't it amazing knowing the goal is so so close Keep it up!

Comment

Congratulations! That's so awesome!

Keep up the great work.

Comment

Roger,

Congrats on your weight loss man! My Dad lost 100lbs. on weight watchers but it took him a full year and he had the discipline of a Buddhist Monk. I would suggest starting some type of weight training routine at least once or twice / week. I think you'll reach your weight loss goal, but there are so many health benefits associated with strength training. If you don't want to go to a gym, there are a lot of bodyweight routines out there that you could try.

Comment

Great Job!! Awesome!! Keep it up!!

Comment

Man, that is fantastic! Just more evidence that PB works.

Comment

Conan, yeah I do pushups 2-3 times a week but that's about all besides my walking and the sprints. I definitely need to improve my discipline with doing more workouts.

Comment

Working...
                              X