I'm almost there!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger,

Congratulations on your accomplishment thus far!!! Weight loss and maintenance are difficult at best and life sucking at worst. I know. I've lost myself w/WW same as Conan's dad and it takes a lot to get there and even more to stay there.

I've found that on the very short time I've adopted primal that I eat more, have even lost a little (although I'm not trying) and am so much happier now that I'm not policing every morsal of food that goes in my mouth.

I needed a good at-home workout motivator and started w/a little 25-day challenge. Simply make a calendar of 25-days and every day do the workout. The obvious challenge is to complete all 25 days. I started w/1 set of 25 reps: sit-ups, push-ups, pull-ups, squats. At the completion of the 25-days I bought myself a present as a reward and made a new calendar to start over with! The best to you in your journey.

Comment

That is a great idea! I still can't do pullups though. haha

Comment

Start with "jumping pull-ups" From Crossfit:

http://www.crossfit.com/cf-info/excercise.html

w/f/s site. Scroll down until you find the excercise you're looking for. The demos open in media player.

If you decide to start your own challenge don't forget to post it so we can all cheer you on! :-)

Comment

pullups takes some work to get to.

congrats, tho!

Comment

Thats amazing! keep it up

Comment

Working...
            X