Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How ya doin' over there lady?

Comment

• One thing I've noticed since starting this whole journey is that I'm not as sensitive to fragrance chemicals. I used to not be able to be in the same room with a Bath and Body Works candle, and one time an old landlord refinished a table in the basement and I thought I was going to die.

In 2012 after I'd been on the PB train for a few months, one of my roommates tried to refinish her dresser IN THE LIVING ROOM. My other roommate and her boyfriend almost suffocated. I was fine. I didn't feel light-headed or woozy at all. Yesterday I bought and burned a Bath and Body Works candle. It smelled delicious! Then two co-workers who both smoke and eat SAD came in and about suffocated and died, and asked me to PLEASE extinguish the candle! Perhaps my toxic load is way low now? Perhaps not eating dairy saves me from other allergies? Hmmm...
      My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 35
      Goal BF%: 20-23

Comment

• Good discovery. My MIL who eats SAD can't handle my Scentsy fragrances, but I can barely smell them most days.
        Primal since March 5, 2012
        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
          Good discovery. My MIL who eats SAD can't handle my Scentsy fragrances, but I can barely smell them most days.
          Fascinating!
          My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Okay. Hold me to this in the future, please. My meds? Wellbutrin generics? They dry my mouth out. What does that do? Weaken my teeth. I've chipped two teeth in the past two months, thank GOD both chipped portions were on the backside of my teeth. Went off meds (I was half-dosing anyway), bought Biotene mouth wash for dry mouth, and bought Blue Ice CLO/Butter Oil caps with a quickness! Both teeth don't hurt, but I lost a huge chuck from a back molar. Hoping to grow it back out.
            My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Um, I'm not sure teeth regenerate...

Comment

• Uhm, they do. See: Cure Tooth Decay http://www.amazon.com/Cure-Tooth-Dec...sin=B004GB0JIM

The more you know!
                My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• I stand corrected.

Comment

• Soooooo...I was thinking. That it would be nice to live a more convenient life. And I was thinking, I don't remember having a fatigue issue with Jay Robb egg white protein, only whole eggs. So I bought some, for morning shakes. Yep. It gives me fatigue too. Soooo sleepy.
                    My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

Working...
                    X