No announcement yet.

Kalli's Leptin Reset Experiment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That attachment doesn't work. Can you try to repost it?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• It's probably doing that thing where it takes a few days to show.
      My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 35
      Goal BF%: 20-23

Comment

• Ok, well still not showing.

Comment

• Haven't slept A WINK! I feel so cracked out. Too much caffeine yesterday. Oh well, I put in my FreshDirect order to be delivered Friday evening.
          My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Yeah, that looks good (the picture) and it will be cool to see you there with more muscle too You'll get there

Comment

• Day 1 of Whole30 became Day 0 because I broke down and had a sugar free Red Bull. But that was the only thing! Otherwise it was delicious. I went to Cafeteria with my college friend for dinner and I had a hangar steak with a cucumber salad and zucchini fries. I'm obsessed with zucchini now. ZUCCHINIS ARE MAGIC.

I'm feeling pretty good about this Whole30 business, even on no sleep and with my sugar free red bull. I took 6 caps of Liver Rescue and the white of my eyes are so white they're practically glowing. Even with no sleep I didn't crave sugar (but I thought about it!) at all. MIRACLES! Hopefully no carb flu this first week, and no irritability if I'm helping myself detox by taking Liver Rescue. YES!
              My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Ha ha! I have a headache and I'm starving, and I really want a Red Bull, and all I can think is, "Why am I doing this?"

The Whole30 Timeline, Version 2.0 | The Whole30 Program
                My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• I just had a venti Americano from Starbucks, and I think I'm going to be able to get through the first part of Whole30 SO LONG AS I HAVE THIS, MY PRECIOUS. YESSSSS...
                  My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• HEY! There it is!!

Comment

• Feeling pretty good about this Whole30. I feel safe and protected inside the boundaries of it. Plus everything I've eaten for the past two days has been DELICIOUS. Perked right up after my giant americano, too. Thank god I get to keep one of my vices.

I negotiated a raise at work (woo hoo!) the first time I've ever done that, or even had to do that! And I got it! Yay! Makes life so much better. I'll get in 40 hours what I was making in 50 before. And there's still overtime. Winning. I feel much better about life now, I was at the end of my rope.

I got invited to drinks at The Frying Pan on Sunday. On the fence about whether to go. It's for a friend's birthday party. Go and socialize? Feel bad for not drinking? Stay home and don't socialize? I dunno! AHHHH I DON'T KNOW
                      My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Ending my night with a mango. I bought a mango for every night of the week!

Cleaned my room and prepped three jars of sauerkraut to ferment (mmm!).

I might go into work tomorrow to pick up some overtime. Now that I have enough money to eat good Paleo foods (yay) I'm okay with working more hours for MORE money to go towards acting and paying down debt! Yay Energy! Yay money!
                        My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Woke up at 6:30am, HOURS before my alarm! Woo hoo! So I did meal prep! I might go into work today to help with a big screen cleaning, and there's going to be pizza and wine (womp womp), so I made chicken and kale so I knew I'd be okay if I go in. Might make a fatty omelette too...had burgers and kale for breakfast and I don't think I had enough fat.
                          My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• FRIENDS!

I *highly* recommend HealthForce Liver Rescue 5 + and HealthForce ZeoForce for help with detox and carb flu issues. I am on Day 2 of Whole30 (would be on Day 3 but I had a sugar-free Red Bull three days ago) and I'm supposed to be in hangover city. I'm not. I feel amazeballs. YES TO THIS.
                            My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Never mind! I still have that hangover feeling and fatigue. I laid down to take a 20 min power nap and woke up...three hours later and I'm still super tired and groggy. Well. I feel like I was hit with a toy truck and not a real one. Probably will just lay down all day and not go to work.
                              My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• I hear glutathione supplementation helps with alcohol metabolism.

Comment

Working...
                                X