Kalli's Leptin Reset Experiment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WaylandC View Post
    I have an angry resting face as well It's more amusing to me now when people ask me if I'm mad or upset. I end up responding with no, this is just my face lol

Good times.
    Ha ha ha
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 35
    Goal BF%: 20-23

Comment

• Not hungry today! Had a Mojo bar and a GT Synergy cherry chia kombucha. Food is uninteresting today. Unintentionally IFing. That means its time to scale back the BAB! YES! Well, I guess I already scaled it back since I haven't had breakfast. Or lunch. Tomorrow...7 eggs! Instead of 8! One at a time until I'm eating at least twice a day.
      My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• BAB: shake with 7 eggs, banana, Tbsp Dagoba Cacao, 2 Tbsp Justin's Honey Almond Butter, filtered water. Almond Butter + water = unsifted almond milk, right?

Good shake. Didn't taste chocolatey, so would have to up the cacao, for that delicious chocolate banana flavor. Now the flavor is very light and mild. A little full, don't know if I'm overfull yet. Maybe. I have instant coffee packets, so I could add those for a kick.

One thing that's happening with this, is that even though I still have insomnia, I'm waking up earlier and earlier. I think my body is getting the message that morning is the time to get a cortisol boost. Pretty good! Hopefully I'll start getting to sleep earlier and earlier too!

EDIT: This AM's shake was still 50g of ptn: 42g from the eggs, the rest from the almond butter!
        Last edited by kalli889; 09-09-2013, 07:42 AM.
        My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Blergh. Not into shakes with raw eggs. Don't feel good afterwards. I don't feel sick, per se, just heavy and dull.

Okay, back to eggs and bacon!
          My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Teeth are feeling demineralized. Feeling rough, and I feel a minute chip on my left front tooth. This happened before when I ate a lot of almonds. Now, I'm eating a lot of almond butter.

Will have to get some cod liver oil. And maybe switch from almond butter to cashew butter. Grrr...
            My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Such an interesting journal.

Originally posted by kalli889 View Post
              she said that I was colicky my whole first year
              My son was too. I can't help but wonder if things would have been different if I had found this lifestyle prior to getting pregnant. I wish I had.

Feeling good today! Had a fever and aches the past few days from vaccine side effects. But feeling pretty awesome today!
              What vaccine and why?

Jenn26point2 always loses 10 lbs/month on Whole30!
              It's closer to 15-20. 8 in just the last week (but that was bloat, so not sure it counts).

Attempted to poach eggs. End product pretty good, but lost a lot of the white. It's a learning process!
              Get a glass wide base juice cup. Put a tiny bit of water in the bottom. Add an egg. Bring a bit of water in a pan to a boil (like 1 1/2 inches of water). Set the cup and egg in the water. This will work as a double boiler and poach your egg without losing the whites. If you have a way to keep the cup elevated off the bottom of the pan, that would be ideal to prevent breaking the glass. then you can eat the egg directly from the cup and won't lose any white.

[ATTACH]12917[/ATTACH]

Hahahah
              This made me chuckle.
              Primal since March 5, 2012
              SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• 15-20? Jeebus, glad I gave up dairy! If I don't have my Justin's honey almond butter, then I'd be on Whole30...

I had a tetanus, diptheria, and pertussis booster. Whooping cough is going around here.
                My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Oh and thanks for the egg poaching tips! Yay!
                  My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Sleepy and it's a quarter after 9! Yes! Pray for me...that I fall asleep quickly, sleep through the night, and wake up refreshed!
                    My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Fell asleep pretty quickly, but slept in. Ah well!

Had a regular breakfast, but fell short of 50g of ptn because my bacon went bad...boo...
                      My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• My Vital Farms pastured eggs have a much stronger shell and a more golden taller yolk than other eggs, even organic Omega-3 eggs. I would like to have these eggs be my only eggs. They're $7 a dozen, whoo!
                        My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• I'm glad you slept well.
                          Primal since March 5, 2012
                          SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• I've seen a lot of IIFYM stuff on Instagram. It seems like if you don't have glucose issues, and DO have binge-eating issues, it might be helpful.
                            My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Craving carbs. Maybe time to go but some sweet potatoes?
                              My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Lost a half-inch off my hips and an inch off my abdomen!
                                My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

Working...
                                X