No announcement yet.

Kalli's Leptin Reset Experiment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know. . I just want him to prefer it above every other way of eating. Like how some people go paleo without telling their husbands. I read one blog where a woman had her whole family go Paleo and didn't tell her husband until they went to his Mom's house and had CW food and he got violently ill.

Tricks!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 43
    Goal BF%: 20

Comment

• I just had the most amazing breakfast! 6 pcs bacon (30g ptn), 2 eggs (12g ptn), half an avocado and some sauerkraut. NOM NOM NOM!

Not up to 50g, but close. I threw out all the pineapple bacon sausages. POISON!
      My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Originally posted by kalli889 View Post
        I know. . I just want him to prefer it above every other way of eating. Like how some people go paleo without telling their husbands. I read one blog where a woman had her whole family go Paleo and didn't tell her husband until they went to his Mom's house and had CW food and he got violently ill.

Tricks!
        If only I could get this past my husband. He still has opportunities to fend for himself and he chooses harmful things.
        Primal since March 5, 2012
        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Well, I've been mostly PB for 6 days and have done Bikram 5 days in a row. It's working!

ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1368735251.975914.jpg

ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1368735267.345306.jpg

ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1368735281.676808.jpg

Noticeably less squishy!
          Last edited by kalli889; 05-16-2013, 01:26 PM.
          My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• I've started watching ALIAS on Netflix for inspiration. Jennifer Garner is so fit!
            My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Not sure what happened with your uploads, but they didn't attach right. Might consider uploading them to an online photo storage place, like photobucket, and then linking them.

Comment

• They screen photos before they let them go live. It'll take a day or so.
                My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• My SIL has been converted to the wonders of coconut oil in coffee. She made a face when I first did it and now she craves it. MUAHAHAHAHAH!

Also, on an online support group, she connected with a young couple where the husband has a brain tumor. They switched to a ketogenic diet and are giving my SIL all kinds of resources and connections to Dr's and nutritionists who do ketogenic stuff. Very exciting!
                  My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Started my Whole30! See it here: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread85430.html

Pretty cranky today. I really want a soy mocha. GRRRRR...
                    My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• My pics are always available right away... weird that yours take a couple days.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• Good luck with SIL and Brother. Hope he climbs on board. And good luck with ur whole30.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• Thanks!
                          My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• How's it going??

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                              How's it going??
                              Things are a bit weird right now. I'm in a weird place. My depression has come back and my medication isn't working very well. I'm on a generic that I've never been on before, and it's not half as effective for me as the name brand.

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.co...on.html‎

hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2013/05/depression-part-two.html‎

I don't really have the money right now for a therapist. :-/

I saw on FB that you were eating a lot of fruit. I noticed that I was too. I would get really, really cranky and then I would eat some sweet potatoes, two or three bananas, and a kombucha and then maybe I would feel okay and present. I would sit and eat three or four grapefruit. I dunno.

UPDATE: I just emailed a sliding scale therapist to see if she has any appointments available.
                              My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• I ate a cheddar everything bagel with cream cheese "spread" about two hours ago. Now I'm nauseous. I know this will happen! Why do I do this to myself?
                                My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

Working...
                                X