• 30 days in...

Female
    5'-6-1/2"
    Starting weight:170 lbs.
    Current weight:162.8 lbs.
    (Down 7.2 lbs.)

Starting measurements:40-31-40
    Current measurements:38-1/2-28-1/2-38-1/2
    (Down 1-1/2" on my bust, 2-1/2" on my waist, and 1-1/2" on my hips)

I've never been hungry. My new favorite food is bacon. I've had dark chocolate and wine 2-3x per week. I've just started to do pull-ups/push-ups/planks/and squats (I was doing the weight machines at the gym). I'm also walking and doing cardio for 30 min. a few days a week. I've sprinted once. I've done one 17-hour fast.

I'm super-excited about my results! Such motivation to keep going. Thank you for letting me share my 30 day result with you all!
    I'm a 5'-6" tall female.

SW: 212.4 lbs. February 14, 2013 (My second baby was born)
    CW:166.4 lbs.
    GW: 143 lbs.

Just keep going.

New goal:

Get back to 80-90% Primal and back down to my lowest recent weight of 158 lbs. while doing as much moving and strength training as I can get in.

Good Job!!!!! This is an inspiration for me, I have been playing at primal for a while now and although I have lost 20 lbs (lost the first 2 months then havent lost in 7 months) I know I could do a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by MamaAdams View Post
      Good Job!!!!! This is an inspiration for me, I have been playing at primal for a while now and although I have lost 20 lbs (lost the first 2 months then havent lost in 7 months) I know I could do a lot better.
      Thanks! I just took my "after" (more like "during") photos this morning. Even though I have lost only a small amount of weight, it is a huge difference on my body! I will not be embarrassed to wear a bathing suit this summer! I'm really proud of myself and I can't wait to see what the next few months will bring!

20 lbs. is an amazing accomplishment! You can do anything if you put your mind to it! I just watched "Fat Head" with my husband last night. It was very eye-opening (if you feel like watching it, it may be motivating). After watching that, I've decided that I'm going to count my calories and carbs for a while because I have a few weddings and vacations that I would like to look really good at, but when the weight is gone, I will still keep this as a way of life just without the counting. I think the counting may be good for a few days to get you going in the right direction as far as weight loss. Just a thought.
      I'm a 5'-6" tall female.

Just keep going.

New goal:

Get back to 80-90% Primal and back down to my lowest recent weight of 158 lbs. while doing as much moving and strength training as I can get in.

Comment

Great work!
        "Your actions speak to me so loud, I can not hear a single word you are saying."

Comment

Originally posted by PeacefulWarrior View Post
          Great work!
          Thank you! (Now down 8.4 lbs)!
          I'm a 5'-6" tall female.

Just keep going.

New goal:

Comment

keep it up! dont look back!

start a journal here, they are GREAT to look back on later!
            started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

Comment

I think that's a great idea!! Thanks!
              I'm a 5'-6" tall female.

Just keep going.

New goal:

Comment

OMG! And congrats on your amazing loss touchdowntodd!!!
                I'm a 5'-6" tall female.

Just keep going.

New goal:

Comment

Congrats
                  Are you going to post pics?

Comment

Your results are inspiring -- thanks for posting.
                    I wish my husband would go on a business trip, or something, so I can try a fast!

Comment

Great job!

I'm 4 weeks in and have gone from 152 to 148 with a target weight between 140 and 145 (5'9" and with my current build, 140's about as low as I can go).

It's so awesome to hear of all the victories people are realizing with this lifestyle. Keep it up!
                      The Foxhunting Friesian

Comment

Congrats!
                        I actually liked what I saw in the mirror this morning for the first time in over 5 years. And not starving or having to constantly work out is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by teach2183 View Post
                          Congrats!
                          I actually liked what I saw in the mirror this morning for the first time in over 5 years. And not starving or having to constantly work out is amazing.
                          I was just reading your post, teach! It's pretty hard to believe how quickly your body can change, right? I'm also eating more, working out less, and actually losing weight. I'm still in shock over all of it! Also, I am still nursing my 2 year old 2x per day, so I don't know if that's helping or not. It seems around age 2, is when we moms remember that we are people, too...haha.
                          I'm a 5'-6" tall female.

Just keep going.

New goal:

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
                            Congrats
                            Are you going to post pics?
                            Thanks! I'm gathering the courage to post pics. Can anyone tell me how? I read about it somewhere, but I don't know how to find it! Thanks!
                            Last edited by PrimalJes; 05-01-2012, 07:32 AM.
                            I'm a 5'-6" tall female.

Just keep going.

New goal:

Comment

Load them to photobucket and post the IMG code here
                              Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                              X