Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Words cant even explain...but I will try!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy cow dude!!! Congratulations!!! Awesome job!
    Keep up the good work And welcome to the tribe!

Comment

beautiful!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dragonmamma View Post
        Wow, great job!
        Clothing: Check out thrift stores. Check all of them, prices and selections vary widely. There's not as much selection for men as for women (I think men tend to wear clothing until it rots off of their bodies) but it is out there. You should be able to find some decent pants for a few bucks.
        I'll second that thrift suggestion. I agree that men tend to wear their stuff til it disintegrates, but that means the stuff that was donated is generally stuff that was never worn. It was the wrong size or they never liked it for some reason and it sat in a drawer or hung in a closet until somebody decided to donated. Also many thrifts get donations straight from retail stores. My ex never dressed better than when he was with me. I used to get him dress pants and dress shirts from the thrift store for .99 a piece.

Comment

Originally posted by newberrycrater View Post
          I'll second that thrift suggestion. I agree that men tend to wear their stuff til it disintegrates, but that means the stuff that was donated is generally stuff that was never worn. It was the wrong size or they never liked it for some reason and it sat in a drawer or hung in a closet until somebody decided to donated. Also many thrifts get donations straight from retail stores. My ex never dressed better than when he was with me. I used to get him dress pants and dress shirts from the thrift store for .99 a piece.
          +1

Congrats on the weight loss, you inspire with your words

Comment

Working...
          X