No announcement yet.

Progress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im now up to 12 cm lost in just over 4 weeks.
    Very happy

Comment

Wow. This amazingly helpful. I let the scale run my life... keep up the awesome work!

Comment

That is so nuts about weighing more! I have seen pictures (off of Sarah's site Everyday Paleo) of someone that weighed 150 when she began working out and dieting and lost A LOT of fat and weighed 150 AFTER her transformation. I see it, but the scale can still make me nuts even with all the proof.

Wow your progress is amazing. I have a crazy passion about my caffeine, kudos to you for having the strength to drop it and put a sledgehammer to your scale.

Can't wait to see more updates.
        Never give up on anything you can't go a day without thinking about - Tony Horton

Comment

You are definitely one to watch, Ayla.
          F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

thanks
            I am excited about my progress.
            My gains in strength have been insane. A month ago my one rep max for deadlift was 72 kg. The other night I did 100 kg. I am improving at CrossFit all the time,and I love it!

Comment

Amazing, Ayla! Respect!

Comment

13 cm down now after 5 weeks

Comment

Just came across this, its the reminder I needed of why I need to give up coffee/dairy.
                  The photo was from last year, but I had more success without it body measurements wise. Scale weight not, but I was doing CrossFit 5 days per week back then.

Comment

Yes I am now 20 kg heavier than in the first photo, but its what happens when I eat lots of sugar and grains for 7 months and do no exercise.
                    Waist is now 12 cm bigger also, but it has been going down since I started again.

Comment

and another reason not to let the scale rule my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
                        Yes I am now 20 kg heavier than in the first photo, but its what happens when I eat lots of sugar and grains for 7 months and do no exercise.
                        Waist is now 12 cm bigger also, but it has been going down since I started again.
                        Why did you abandon primal and put on so much weight?
                        Every time I did low carb strictly I would lose weight and then relax and start eating carbs and excess calories and put all the weight back on and more.

Comment

Because lots of emotional shit happened, and I went back to bingeing.
                          I did not feel good at all. Just like utter garbage every single day, its why I went back to primal.
                          It wasn't that I went back to eating "normally" it was because I was over eating.

Comment

Working...
                          X