Post your progress pictures!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex Who_else View Post
    Hi, Circledotx, greetings from tiny Austria in Europe...i am deeply impressed and would love to read more...but it seems, the facebook page is no longer valid?

kr,
    Alex(andra)
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Healt...0987359?ref=hl

that link work? If not, email me directly!

Comment

Circledotx, I have to say that's an incredible transformation....will sign a sworn statement that that's the same person? j/k

You should submit your story to the Worker Bees for a success story.
      "Go For Broke"
      Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
      Small Kine-168/9%
      Now- 200/8%
      Goal- 210/6%

Comment

now it works :-))))) thanks for adding.... i really hope i have soon also success (back to Primal just for 10 days now and feeling fine, dont daring to weigh myself as i dont want to get frustrated with my starting weight :-))), for me its however too much the weight loss thing, but rather the coping with the cravings... had eating disorders for decades....

but you are really a hero for me. it deeply embarresses me that i am struggling so much with my some 6-8 kgs...

Alex

Comment

Seriously hard to believe your transformation. You should have billboards with before and after throughout NY City and the rest of the States. What an admirable transformation.
          ----------------------------------------
          F, 48, 5'10"
          Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
          Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Comment

Wow, thank you! I am trying to use my story to inspire and motivate others. It's my passion.

Originally posted by Louisa655 View Post
            Seriously hard to believe your transformation. You should have billboards with before and after throughout NY City and the rest of the States. What an admirable transformation.

Comment

Originally posted by circledotx View Post
              Wow, thank you! I am trying to use my story to inspire and motivate others. It's my passion.
              Yeah, thanks. I sent your before and after pics to my daughter. She's only carrying that freshman 15 but her and her boyfriend eat too much crap. (I think he's grained 100lbs in the his 4 years of college.) My daughter was very impressed and asked, "she did that by eating like this!?"
              Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott F View Post
                Yeah, thanks. I sent your before and after pics to my daughter. She's only carrying that freshman 15 but her and her boyfriend eat too much crap. (I think he's grained 100lbs in the his 4 years of college.) My daughter was very impressed and asked, "she did that by eating like this!?"
                If any questions, have her contact me @ pharriesand@yahoo.com.

Comment

I'll pass it on to her. Thanks
                  Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

Comment

wow, it takes a lot of effect to change this much

Comment

Very impressive Circledotx, just visited and "Liked" your Facebook page. You have some great info on it and I look forward to following your progress. Congratulations!

Feel free to give my Facebook page a visit as well.
                      Last edited by canuck416; 12-07-2012, 12:17 PM.
                      Recent Blog: http://www.peakperformanceradio.net/...y-john-saville

https://www.facebook.com/PaleoJourne...?ref=bookmarks

Comment

Working...
                      X