No announcement yet.

Post your progress pictures!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mandabear- you are an inspiration! There is a very noticable difference in your pictures! Awesome!

Oh, and I agree with all the previous posters, you skin is amazing, what a beautiful glowy complexion!

Comment

Thanks everyone! I am really proud of myself and I look forward to seeing what kinds of progress occur between now and May when I graduate!

Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks, Timothy. Mandabear, enjoy your shrinking stomach! And avoid sugar and alcohol like the plague.

Height: 5'4" (1.62 m)
        Starting weight (09/2009): 200 lb (90.6 kg)
        No longer overweight (08/2010): 145 lb (65.6 kg)
        Current weight (01/2012): 127 lb (57.5 kg)

Comment

Mandabear - you're doing great! Keep it up!

And thanks to everyone for the kind words! This forum is so supportive.

Comment

This forum topic motivated me profoundly when I read it, along with the Success Stories. Thanks to everyone who posted and to Athena for starting the topic. It's time to reciprocate! Since Mark just updated my success story, here are a couple of pics I saved just for this thread.

First there was this:

Now there is this!

I actually like being a little poochy around the midsection still. Reminds me of my roots!

Comment

GO GROK! Progress pix

Down from 189!
              121!
              Still going strong working on my skinny fat!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Kattkovacs; 06-29-2012, 04:58 PM.
              SW: 200
              GW: When I get there I will know
              CW: 121!!

Comment

Almost 3 months and 10+ lbs gone

Never posted pics before, but this is me 10+ lbs lighter than I was when I started back in April 2012.

photo1.JPGphoto2.JPG
                The Foxhunting Friesian

Comment

Here's my progress in case you didn't read my thread!
                  before:

8 months later:

this great blue world of ours seems a house of leaves, moments before the wind

Comment

omg everyone looks so healthy. im actually really moved. this is the way people are supposed to look. wow. amazed..

Comment

image.jpg the first pic is after I lost an initial 10 pounds in 3 months just eating primally alone, no change in activity. But then I started crossfitting.....these pictures are 2 months apart.

Progress pics always keep me motivated, so I'm thrilled to finally post some of my own.
                      Last edited by TCates190; 10-08-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

@tcates- You look amazing! The results of some cross fitting are incredible in your abs/waist !

Comment

This was also posted in the before and after thread:

I sadly never took many progress pictures, but I found this old one and thought I should do a comparison. It's some years old, but I think I was actually bigger when starting the primal blueprint at 105kg this year. I don't have any undressed pictures from my biggest period (~120kg)

The other picture is from today at ~83kg. Still have fat to loose (most of it on my thighs and ass, sadly), but I'm so far from where I have been all my adult life (since I became a teenager, really). I'm loving it

Comment

2012-08-14_20-44-55_459.jpg

Comment

100_1443.jpgbig girl with a big fish.jpgbooyah.jpgPicture 22.jpgme1.jpg

This is my progress. You can see more and read more, 'cause I'm a little lazy to retype it all...

https://www.facebook.com/circledotxAML/info see my page Healthfully Alive
                              Last edited by circledotx; 11-07-2012, 03:48 AM. Reason: url issue

Comment

Hi, Circledotx, greetings from tiny Austria in Europe...i am deeply impressed and would love to read more...but it seems, the facebook page is no longer valid?

kr,
                                Alex(andra)

Comment

Working...
                                X