No announcement yet.

Post your progress pictures!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ThePrimalBrett- Wow amazing transformation! How long did that take you??

@mandabear: I agree with you about being beautiful on the inside. I know a couple people that are ugly on the inside, and as they get older it starts to show on the outside. Karma is a bitch! Haha But seriously, you will get to your goals, you seem like a very driven girl

Natural Selection: http://ichoosenaturalselection.wordpress.com

Comment

okay, i am posting these and i am NOT near my goal... but i think you can see a big difference so far... and warning... bathing suit pics...

before: 6 weeks after giving birth to my son

after: 6 months and 46#

I am looking to lose another 50#... since starting crossfit, i have put on a lot of muscle... so it's all coming together

Comment

Lucky, you go girl!!!! Guys, you are all looking good!

Comment

wow lucky koi!! Amazing! You can really tell a big difference and you are looking fantastic! Do you like crossfit? Do you see a trainer or do classes? I really have never looked into that before. Do u just show up and work out or do u go at specific times?

Natural Selection: http://ichoosenaturalselection.wordpress.com

Comment

athena, i am in LOVE with CrossFit. I have to say, I love my trainers and gym... I do the classes, and usually go to a specific time (our classes run on the hour, every hour)... haven't done any one on one, because the classes are enough for me.

my CF gym is about 60% women. and we have some strong women! i have seen my weights shoot up (i did pushpresses Feb. 1, max weight was 78#, and on tuesday, did it again and max weight was 95#)... and i am getting better and better at pullups. i am amazed what my body can do!

Comment

Wow Luckykoi! You've done fantastic! I wish I had crossfit here. It's obviously working for you.

Comment

Athena, I dropped about 30-35 lbs, while putting on some muscle, in roughly five months. It is definitely nice to be in shape and rid of the baggage I picked up in college. Primal FTW!

Comment

I dropped 29 pounds. I would upload pics, but I would rather just upload them "here" and not some other forum, unfortunately. I don't want full body pics "out there".

Comment

Diana, Brett, SteveW, Lolly- and everyone else who posted-

You guys ROCK!

Comment

@primalbrett

Thats perfect ! How did your workout schedule look like?

Comment

Hey cmab, I basically went by Mark's recommendations. Shot for at least 2 hours a week of medium intensity cardio (walking/jogging/biking/basketball etc), 15-20 minute sprint session every 1-2 weeks, weight training ~45 mins 3 days a week. My weight training includes full body lifts (squats/deadlifts/pullups/dips/presses). I've recently switched it up to keep it fresh, make it more intense, and spend less time in the gym. I've also been trying to up my fat/protein intake in an attempt to put on muscle. Fairly easy to lean out, but I'm definitely a hard gainer.

Comment

PrimalBrett I'm hoping to match that type of look hopefully in 5-6 months. I'm not too far away. I wish I had taken some "before" pics because I'm already noticing a lot of difference in the way I look and the scale says I lost about 8lbs (sounds really high for a month, so I don't worry too much about the number) I'm hovering around 160-162. I've been 145 before on a low calorie CW diet and working out really hard. I'm shooting for that number again but in a Primal approach. We'll see how it goes. I'll try to get pictures here later on.

I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

@PrimalBrett, is your before picture really just 5 months older than your after? that's impressive. I do agree with you though, put on some more muscle brother.

I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Lucky you are inspiring! Go go go!

Comment

@ Diana

Your story inspired me to try PB in the first place, about 4 months ago. Amazing! Congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                                X