No announcement yet.

Wow, I totally get it now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's great news you are feeling good. I'm 5 months into it and I keep feeling better and better. So for anybody who wonders if this is as good as it gets, maybe you are like me and 5 months later you'll feel so amazing you can't believe it.

Ew, and I accidentally ate some wheat bread the other day. It was hidden inside a casserole. How could I have ever eaten anything so vile?
    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by PrimalClay View Post
      Wait until you drop 100 pounds living all clean and Primal and then eat something like cake / cookies/ etc.. and see how terrible it makes you feel.
      Not from a guilt standpoint but from your stomach literally hurting and low energy / headaches. Really shows how bad that stuff is for you and makes you think twice before eating anything bad.
      This is exactly what happened to my DH today. He ate a piece of pizza and had to come home from work. Has been throwing up and is now in bed. Our bodies were made to be primal!!
      FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
        Ew, and I accidentally ate some wheat bread the other day. It was hidden inside a casserole. How could I have ever eaten anything so vile?

I had one tiny bite of wheat bread yesterday- sacrament bread of all things. Hubs and I looked at each other like, "Oh, nasty!"
        We both ended up with diarrhea last night. I feel great today though! Might have to take our own bits of almond pancake to partake of next time.
        You don't have to be sick to get better.
        Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
        Primal start: 1/2/2012
        My Primal Journal
        Living, loving and learning.

Comment

Working...
        X