Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calories

Do you track your calories?

Only because I log my foods to track my protein and carbs (making sure protein is high enough and carbs are low enough, fat falling where it may). Not because I'm "calorie-counting."

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

ditto

Comment

Yes, with Fitday. I used to do it on paper but it's fun to play with Fitday's little graphs and things.

Comment

totally and especially my macros and other vitamins and minerals; I personally use Dietpower

Comment

Nope, I just let nature take its course and make sure I eat the right foods only when truly hungry. I very much like the zero stress of worrying about what I eat anymore

Comment

I don't count, I usually use my hunger and keep my fat intake high enough. If I find I'm not losing weight then I will have a look at calories but otherwise no.

Comment

Kinda. I have a general idea what my calories are but I'm not meticulous. I used to be really obsessive about it so I'm trying to break the habit. Trying to break the daily weighing habit too.

Comment

I don't track calories. I just plug random foods into fitday occasionally to see what they have in them.

The "Seven Deadly Sins"

Grains (wheat/rice/oats etc) . . . . . Dairy (milk/yogurt/butter/cheese etc) . . . . . Nightshades (peppers/tomato/eggplant etc)
                  Tubers (potato/arrowroot etc) . . . Modernly palatable (cashews/olives etc) . . . Refined foods (salt/sugars etc )
                  Legumes (soy/beans/peas etc)

Comment

Not the numbers, just the macronutrient balance(on fitday, whenever I have some time to spare)

Comment

Yes, to track protein/carbs/fat, nutrients, and to make sure I'm eating enough.

Comment

1+ Dollface.

Exactly what I do.

Comment

Working...
                        X