Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A pat on the back for all of you !!

To Mark + Followers

I have been a member of this forum for 2 days but have followed it for a couple of weeks, I would just like to congratulate you all on a friendly, informative and helpful forum. It is so refreshing to find a forum where there is such a knowledgable and attentive bunch of members.

Kinds Regards

Tallguy

I agree. I came from a catty, woman-focused forum where they all had some form of eating disorder and 'scoffed' at me when I was researching and reviewing all aspects of natural health and nutrition.

I'm glad to see more 'health-focused' people here with good heads on their shoulders.

Good bye calorie-counting, weight-obsessive, Kashi-eating cardio-bunnies! ;-)

Comment

Must say a couple other forums i have frequented have a little too much testosterone flowing around them.

Anyway glad to have found a home in the maelstrom of the internet !!

Comment

"Kashi-eating cardio-bunnies"

hee hee! thanks for the giggle.

Comment

Let's not forget most of us are, by far, much better looking

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
          "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

Comment

I'll second all of what was said above. This is a very tolerant and intellectual crowd. You must be to put up with a guy called grandma.

It's grandma, but you can call me sir.

Comment

Grandma's a guy? That blows the image of the blue rinse and knitting needles.

But I agree, this is the only forum I frequent. The people are genuinely helpful and friendly, and some are darn knowledgeable.

Comment

I agree, this is the only forum I visit, all the others are no way near this friendly or informative!

Comment

"Kashi-eating cardio-bunnies" *chuckle*

I agree, SS, we are MUCH better looking.

I have to say, this is probably the friendliest forum I've had the pleasure to be a part of, and there have been many forums over the years. I can't wait to get in here and see what everybody's up to, or to see what new blog Mark has posted.

You guys all rock!

Comment

I think the first time I discovered Mark's blog I was glued to the site for like 3 hours. Same thing with the forum if I haven't been on in a few days. So much good info! (and great people too!!)

Comment

@Rose -- LOL. I'll post some pictures of my knitting sometime just to keep up appearances.

It's grandma, but you can call me sir.

Comment

tallguy,

Thank you. Yes, I'm very lucky to have such well-informed, intelligent and genuinely nice people as participants in our Primal community. The members of this forum Grok!

I'd love for you to become a regular, too! Cheers!

Comment

Ditto to ALL!!! I've only recently discovered this forum and the blog and love every aspect of it. Ya'll are definitely a friendly and informative bunch!!

Comment

RightO Grandma. Awaiting knitting photos. I think we would all enjoy a gander at those! They might make it to Mark's testimonial page.

Comment

I'm thinking it ought to be primal knitting pics. Please tell me you use bones and strips of leather.

Comment

Working...
                              X