Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primal in Indiana, begging for help. (Literally)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I can't do canned fish. I can hardly eat real fish!
    A rose by any other name.

Comment

Originally posted by rabraham2 View Post
      Yeah, I can't do canned fish. I can hardly eat real fish!
      Honestly I used to say the same thing. Give it some time for your tastebuds to change and then give it a try, maybe youll be pleasantly surprised
      "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Comment

Hey Becca,

I'm really glad to know you are still working on primal! You know I'm in Louisville, I am still happy to encourage you and share recipes, be a friend you can call when you are facing down a craving. I guess you changed your number?I'll note you with mine. I'm still doing the tapping, it is a lot cheaper and more effective than therapy, trust me. I'd be happy to help you tap on any cravings you have. Or not, your call! If you decide to be friends again, I pinkie-pie promise I won't talk about ponies, either

Peace out!

Comment

hey, don't know if you still check this thread, but evansville, in is my location. I'm a former smoker over a year now cold turkey. I researched paleo on suggestion of a coworker and started eating as close to it as possible. I found MDA last week after I discovered the Latest In Paleo podcast (i listen during my 45 minute work commute). feel free to contact me. after moving in a primal direction I found the post nicotine cessation blahs have gone away and my depression and anxiety is practically non existant (aside from my family not really supporting my choice. the don't want me in their kitchens and encourage me to eat out and not use their space and comment about my strange weird eating habits. I'm thinking of writing a book for anyone in a similar situation to help all ninja chefs hone their cloak and culinary skills).

Comment

It is amazing how people always feel the need to comment on these food choices when they don't on people eating loads of junk food.

I don't bring up my eating habits any longer and quietly go about my food choices at a buffet with people. People also have no idea about "grains" and/or HFCS.

Stay the course, you will not be disappointed and you will be able to keep this weight off too.
            Female back to the basics: 11-12-16
            CW: 10-11-16: 144
            GW: 130 a dream, I know
            Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

Working...
            X