No announcement yet.

Any Texans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Asturian; 09-08-2010, 03:05 PM.
    “It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creeds into law if it acquires the political power to do so, and will follow it by suppressing opposition, subverting all education to seize early the minds of the young, and by killing, locking up, or driving underground all heretics.”
    —Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Either way, its awesome to see all these groks in Texas.. all i got to say is

Howdy Y'all!

:P

Comment

Yikes, I'm not going to make it. I really apologize for canceling at the last minute, but I did not get enough of my homework reading done this week and I have deadlines for two classes tomorrow. (The only bad part about online classes is that your weekends still count as schooldays, lol.)

Comment

Last edited by Asturian; 09-08-2010, 03:05 PM.
          “It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creeds into law if it acquires the political power to do so, and will follow it by suppressing opposition, subverting all education to seize early the minds of the young, and by killing, locking up, or driving underground all heretics.”
          —Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Working...
          X