No announcement yet.

Any Texans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Sunday would be ideal for me, as well. Jstrick, do you go to TC?

Comment

Last edited by Asturian; 09-08-2010, 03:03 PM.
      “It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creeds into law if it acquires the political power to do so, and will follow it by suppressing opposition, subverting all education to seize early the minds of the young, and by killing, locking up, or driving underground all heretics.”
      —Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

So...Sunday in 2+ weeks?

2nd or 3rd weekend of March?

Comment

Eh, South by Southwest is in Austin from March 12-21st. I'm sure most of the Austinites will want to stay home for that. I know we have been planning on doing that for awhile now. I would still really like to go to Llano though.

Comment

I have a meeting in Austin on March 7th, but I can do any other weekend right around there.

Does March 14th sound good? It's almost a month away, but maybe that will be good so that folks who only check the forum once in awhile don't miss out.

Comment

Hey, wow..all the Texans that responded! I currently have my big 'play' date on Sundays with a couple of softball teams so I'll have to pass for now (lots of sprinting, swinging). But, maybe next time around! Have fun!

Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Comment

Last edited by Asturian; 09-08-2010, 03:03 PM.
                “It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creeds into law if it acquires the political power to do so, and will follow it by suppressing opposition, subverting all education to seize early the minds of the young, and by killing, locking up, or driving underground all heretics.”
                —Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Clear Lake here.

Comment

march 14th works great. Shine i go to MCC in waco. It would be great if we could carpool down there, save us some gas.

Comment

March 14th should be all right for me, as well.

Comment

Stagecoach, which is near Tomball (a short drive NW of Houston)

Comment

Hey everyone, I just started a group on facebook called "Howdy Grok! Primal Texans." I made it so we could keep in better contact with eachother if we will be planning fun meets up and such. If there is already a group like this on facebook please tell me. I was having trouble looking up groups...facebook is being weird. Just look up the title and join! I will try to give everyone a funny officer name.

Comment

Native Texan from Flower Mound, just north of DFW here.

Comment

SW Houston =)

Comment

Dallas 'burbs

This is my first week following PB, but I've been a reader of MDA for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X