Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belly changes since going primal - Contains belly pics - May be gross.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belly changes since going primal - Contains belly pics - May be gross.

I have been following the primal lifestyle for 2 months now, and while I don't think ive lost a huge amount of weight yet, I can feel the changes in my body, mostly being in my belly overhang.
    Its gotten much smaller. My belly itself has gone down only a little, but wanted to share what has happened to the overhang. its kind of gross, so can take down if need be.

Anyone else have similar pics to add?

That's actually an amazing change! The hanging part has pulled up a lot. Congrats!

If people think it's gross they need to grow up. The human body is an amazing thing in all its forms.
    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

thank you, that is true
      I can't see much of an over all change, but I am pretty astounded by the flap part

Comment

this is after 2 babies as well Youngest is 19 months, oldest is 4.

Comment

That is really great progress! Did you take any before and during measurements, I bet you have lost quite a few inches. Congrats
          Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

I too can see a big difference - that's very impressive after just 2 months. Your bottom looks a lot more toned too. Keep it up!
            F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

yep been doing lots of heavy squats/lunges (along with upper body). No measuring often, but I do know its gone down a little. But I am trying not to get obsessed over numbers like I used to be, so not doing it often.

Comment

That's great Ayla! I notice the changes!! I started eating Primal in early November, and I think I lost about 8lbs! Unfortunately the holidays have really set me back and I put the weight back on, plus some I'm starting the Whole 30 Challenge January 2nd and really looking forward to becoming so disciplined. I wish I wouldn't have had this set back! I will start a blog and I'll post before/after pics after my challenge!

Keep it up!
                Overweight athlete going PRIMAL

11/4/11
                SW: 228lb
                GW: 160lb by August 2012

11/24/11- 222
                12/30/11- 229
                1/7/12- 225
                1/17/12 (2 weeks into Whole30)- 218
                5/15/12- 218 (Need motivation to eat a clean Primal diet!!)

Comment

Congratulations, Ayla!
                  That's great progress.
                  You give me hope.

Comment

Congrats Ayla:
                    I'd like to say I've had the same progress but I can't, so I'm glad to hear that someone is making improvements : )

Comment

Wow that's a great big difference! It's actually very similar to how how I looked/progressed in the first few months! My flap is now fully up, and the heavy top-part of my belly is retracting. Keep doing photos, you'll be amazed how much you change month by month. Great effort!

Comment

Nice progress, congratulations.

Comment

Getting rid of that overhang is an amazing accomplishment! I, too, have an "overhang" and watching it go away urges me on.

Comment

Originally posted by RunBikeLift View Post
                            That's great Ayla! I notice the changes!! I started eating Primal in early November, and I think I lost about 8lbs! Unfortunately the holidays have really set me back and I put the weight back on, plus some I'm starting the Whole 30 Challenge January 2nd and really looking forward to becoming so disciplined. I wish I wouldn't have had this set back! I will start a blog and I'll post before/after pics after my challenge!

Keep it up!
                            Goodluck! You can do it id love to read your blog add me once you start one. Blogspot is pretty easy to use.

I had mega food issues until I started primal, and I totally blame grains for that, and all my craving for crap even while not hungry.

Comment

Just a few months ago I was desperate for surgery, and now honestly I am not sure I will get my tummy fixed, my muscle separation is already improving after I saw a surgeon a month or so ago, who told me it wouldn't repair on its own :/
                              Am hoping my boobs fill out, but sadly they seem to be getting emptier and saggier LOL, but I guess you get that after 4 years of breastfeeding, and weight loss.
                              I did wish I could boast huge numbers down on the scale, but I can't but I still feel great

Comment

Working...
                              X