My stretchmarks are gone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My stretchmarks are gone.

I used to have stretchmarks on my belly and arms. I don't know why, I never really gained weight fast. I never expected them to go away really, from everything I've read those things are permanent. Todat I noticed they are gone.

))Happy dance((

Good for you!
    ~Blog~

Comment

do you mean that they've faded from purple or they are totally and completely gone? how long have you had them? how extensive were they?
      my primal journal:
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Hopefully mine go away too. I'm trying to build muscle to fill out the skin - worked great for my arms but my gut will need some more time and core conditioning :P

I'm a guy though and I'm okay with carrying around these "battle scars" - just hoping I don't end up with a pouch of skin over my gut!

Comment

Omg I hope this happens to me as well! How long have you been primal for? I have really bad marks across my entire belly thanks to 3 kids. Not sure I'll ever be bikini-ready with all these battle-scars.

Comment

I would look alittle harder. Stretch marks are stretched skin so they can fade but never go away. Sorry to burst anyones bubble.

Comment

It was never really bad, nothing like three times pregnant. But still something I was ashamed of as a young (24yr old) male. I've had them for 6 years or so. And you guys are right, if I feel they are still there (though significantly less present). But there's nothing to see anymore.

I've been primal for 10 months.

Comment

I think not being able to see them is as good as gone. I hope one day I can say the same!!!! Good for you!!!

Comment

it seems for nearly all of us they go back to regular skin tone .... mine have which is as good as gone til i really look, and im GREAT with that!
                  started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

Comment

Yay! Congrats.
                    My Blog: http://fitafter40vancouver.blogspot.com

Comment

I have some impressive scars that have also faded and become more supple since going primal. I keloid scar, unusual for a white girl, so what would leave a thin white line on most people gives me a half inch wide, angry red, ropey mess. I'm very happy!
                      Fighting fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain since 2002.

Big Fat Fiasco

Our bodies crave real food. We remain hungry as long as we refuse to eat real food, no matter how much junk we stuff into our stomachs. ~J. Stanton

Comment

Oh, you get keloids?! You could do some really neat tribal stuff!
                        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Great

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
                            Oh, you get keloids?! You could do some really neat tribal stuff!
                            I have some whopping great scars, don't need more I only keloid bad if the slice goes deep, so I would need to get anything like tribals stitched. I don't scar when tattooed for example, but my artist has a light touch and is amazing. I used to have my ears stretched, not huge but 2ga is respectable. I took it slow and had no problems either with stretching, or letting them shrink. I also swear by bio-oil, it's great stuff.
                            Fighting fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain since 2002.

Big Fat Fiasco

Our bodies crave real food. We remain hungry as long as we refuse to eat real food, no matter how much junk we stuff into our stomachs. ~J. Stanton

Comment

I have some ancient ones that are white but not entirely invisible. I got tall really fast as a kid, so I have them like hash marks up my back.

Comment

Working...
                              X