No announcement yet.

Long-Term Feasibility

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Tarlach for sharing your experiences. I find it quite interesting as I will be adding to the family early next year. Any further detail on first foods for baby are welcomed.

Comment

Rose, look at this one: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/the-d...primal-babies/

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

FNW- I've been doing the PB for 14 weeks. I was a veg for 20 yrs prior (as I've mentioned on other threads) so this is quite a change. It's the way I eat now.

I do wonder how parents cope with raising healthy PB kids. My hubby & I don;t have any but our nieces & nephews eat grass fed beef & farm fresh produce when they visit. No complaints so far (but they do eat bread, since they are not my kids!)

Comment

marci, I'm not expecting complaints about it (as it's awesome food)... just mostly wondering about the social situations and things, especially them being at other kids' houses when they're very young.

I know a lot of the parents here automatically go to total crap food when they want "something special" for their kids... pizza rolls, corn dogs, that sort of thing.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

Thanks FlyNavyWife for the link. I think it would be much easier to start them off PB. I have a 14 yr old and she will go for the sugar at any opportunity she has.

Comment

What are kids Primal favorites? What replaces the PBJ in PB? The meals targeted to our 2 year old and 4 year old seem to sabatoge my wife more than anything. What are the quick, easy, kid favorite snacks or dishes? Comfort foods?

Comment

Working...
              X