One month progress pictures.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One month progress pictures.

I told myself I wouldn't post any progress pics until I looked like Tyler Durden, but fuck it. I'm making such fantastic progress in such a short amount of time that the excitement is too much to handle for one person. I need to transfer the weight to some of you. So here are my ONE MONTH progress pictures! I've lost about 25 lbs since I started.

hooray for me!
    before

before

after

after
    Last edited by bdilla; 11-09-2011, 07:59 PM.
    this great blue world of ours seems a house of leaves, moments before the wind

ruh-roh. do the mods need to approve the pics?

Comment

Yeah, it takes a little time. They are usually pretty quick
      Went Primal January 24, 2011
      Lost 105 pounds in 5 months
      Currently 130 fat pounds down which is 120 pounds on the scale while putting on 10 pounds of muscle
      According to my kids I am looking more and more like the Hulk every day
      sigpic

Comment

You can also host them on a photo site (like Photobucket) and post them here that way.
        There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Comment

Well congrats, even though I can't see the photos yet.

Comment

The links worked for me (right click and copied image source).

Those work for y'all?
            Depression Lies

Comment

double post oops
              Depression Lies

Comment

Congrats!! and wow I am finally getting old, you look super young.
                Went Primal January 24, 2011
                Lost 105 pounds in 5 months
                Currently 130 fat pounds down which is 120 pounds on the scale while putting on 10 pounds of muscle
                According to my kids I am looking more and more like the Hulk every day
                sigpic

Comment

Hahahaha PrimalClay...I was having the exact same thought.

And congratulations pdilla! I wish I had figured some of this out at your age!

Comment

Win! Congrats! Won't be long before you're posting the victory thread titled, "How do I stop losing weight?".
                    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I'm lucky to have come across this so early (I'm twenty years old). My brother, too. I think it's safe to say we'll be primal for the rest of our days.

Comment

Your body is the same as my body.
                        You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Originally posted by bdilla View Post
                          I'm lucky to have come across this so early (I'm twenty years old). My brother, too. I think it's safe to say we'll be primal for the rest of our days.
                          Yes you are. Now...if you can just figure out which woman is the "right" woman.

I urge you to not be hasty.

Comment

looking good! add some muscle!

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                            Your body is the same as my body.
                            that's kind of creepy.
                            my primal journal:
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Given the amount of change over 1 month (and not a tremendous amount of excess weight starting out) I'm guessing of course some water weight (Everyone gets this. Body doesn't need to hold as much water to process carbs) and a lot of inflammation going away. Way to go! You seem to be on your way to being the poster boy for Wheat Belly/Wheat Bloat before and after pics.

Congratulations! You really seem to be responding well to this WOE!

(Edited to respont to Saoirse's post) And at 20, your hormones are primed for fitness/muscle. Go unleash the beast!
                              Trying a journal. We'll see how long that lasts....

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37152.html

Comment

Working...
                              X