Fun Picture showing what dropping 120 pds since January looks like

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool! you look great.

8 more lbs and you will have lost me. the whole of me.

Comment

That is just fantastic.....
      I Kettlebell therefore I am.

My Journal
      My Journal

Comment

Otherwise known as Grokkin' the F out of life.

Well done, sir.
        "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

That is amazing! 120 pounds, holy smokes. What I really like is the enormous gulf between Christmas and March. Three months and you're a changed man. Now you're getting chiseled. At this rate you'll be posting underwear pics in no time.

Originally posted by MrsToon View Post
          The change in skin color never fails to amaze me. Primal just makes everyone look so golden and glowy. Love it!
          That's the magic of carotenoid saturation! According to one study, carotenoids are way sexier than melanin. Is Tanning Even Attractive? | Evolvify

Comment

Congratulations!~ You're doing great. Nice to see that, as a new dad, you're doing the best you can to stick around on the planet for a long time to come. More than any of us, that baby is going to appreciate your efforts.

Comment

Wow! Simply amazing. You look like you have a healthy glow.

Comment

Congratulations! That is truly amazing! I've averaged about 10lbs a month and just now my body is trying to slow down.
                The crazy thing is, all of you are talking about the skin change. I haven't really noticed it in myself but my ex husband told me 2 days ago (and he isn't always complimentary), that I was glowing... my skin was. CRAZY!
                Great job and thanks for sharing the photos!

Comment

Wow very nice work. That's awesome dedication there. Keep it up!
                  "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt." -- William Shakespeare

my weight loss story...
                  started @400+pounds
                  CW: 191lbs 15%BF
                  PB: 158lbs 10%BF 33in waist
                  UD2(6 weeks): 168lbs 9%BF 31in waist
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread39123.html

Comment

Fantastic! You must get such a rush every time you look in the mirror!

Comment

Thanks to all. The funny thing about being big a long time is that it seems like you still see yourself as big no matter how much weight you drop. I am no lover of mirrors :-)
                      Went Primal January 24, 2011
                      Lost 105 pounds in 5 months
                      Currently 130 fat pounds down which is 120 pounds on the scale while putting on 10 pounds of muscle
                      According to my kids I am looking more and more like the Hulk every day
                      sigpic

Comment

You look just like Pirate Steve from Dodgeball in your last photo.

(that's good)
                        The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
                        Blog
                        sigpic

Comment

You are rocking it!

Great job.

Comment

That's awesome! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your pictures. You have done a fantastic job and do look incredibly healthy.

I know what you mean about mirrors and being mirror-shy. And looking in the mirror and realizing the weight loss seems to take a little time. I've gotten loads of clothes from second hand stores. That way I learn what size I am. It is finally fun to shop for clothes. Added bonus.

Keep up the good work - the glow knows.
                              Female back to the basics: 11-12-16
                              CW: 10-11-16: 144
                              GW: 130 a dream, I know
                              Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

Awesome transformation! How do you feel now compared to before? What's your final goal?
                                Primal Matrix - primal/paleo news feeds aggregator
                                LowCarbFlix - carb free videos

Comment

Working...
                                X