No announcement yet.

"Frustrations" with paleo/primal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate the looks I get when I order a burger and just take off the bun.

I hate it when I subtly mention to my parents that they're full of bologna.

Oh man, I hate watching SAD people do their uncoordinated workouts without proper form.

I hate it when people say "NO BACON please."

I also hate it when people associate my thoughts and views with an obsessive aspergers personality.

It's the hard knock life for us.
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

Originally posted by fpsjosh01 View Post

I hate it when people say "NO BACON please."
      DUDE! What are you doing??!! You let them order bacon and then you EAT THEIR BACON!!!
      "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Comment

Originally posted by Corvidae View Post
        DUDE! What are you doing??!! You let them order bacon and then you EAT THEIR BACON!!!
        If they werent at another table...
        Follow me on google+

Comment

Heck, just tell the waiter they changed their mind and want the bacon - EXTRA even.

Then, when they bring the food, go grab it off of their plates. You just know someone eating lowfat can't run as fast as someone that eats bacon!
          Durp.

Comment

Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
            Heck, just tell the waiter they changed their mind and want the bacon - EXTRA even.

Then, when they bring the food, go grab it off of their plates. You just know someone eating lowfat can't run as fast as someone that eats bacon!
            Haha. Maybe.

I'm more concerned with keeping a low profile as a primal/paleo follower.

No thanks guys .
            Follow me on google+

Comment

Doesnt matter!! Bacon!!!!

"Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Comment

Originally posted by Corvidae View Post
                Doesnt matter!! Bacon!!!!

Doesn't matter, had bacon!!!

fix'd

Pic Related,

It's me after following some poor advice.
                Follow me on google+

Comment

When you can't help but think that 95% of people you speak to look like sickly zombies.

When you have bite marks on your tongue to keep you from arguing with people who are cutting out fat to loose weight or are having their morning oatmeal to lower their cholesterol.

When you realize that you are being overly judgemental when waiting in line at the grocery store, having to remind myself that I used to eat Pizza Pockets too.

When half your make-up or hair potions are no longer needed because I now have a 'natural' glow and shiny strong hair
                  You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
                  Margaret Thatcher

Comment

Originally posted by jennachica View Post

When half your make-up or hair potions are no longer needed because I now have a 'natural' glow and shiny strong hair
                    I did not even think about this.. ok, I wanted to hold onto the summer highlights a little longer so went and had some "help", my hair is so soft and shiny. I keep getting asked if I get my hair done.. I say, yes. I get funny looks and then they say, but its so shiny. Duh moment on me! LOL
                    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

When I lay in bed and work on my laptop, the belly-roll of fat that used to hold my laptop in place is missing. Now my laptop constantly slides down. Same thing with propping kids or grocery bags on my hip. No love handle to prop them on.

The primal life is a tough life
                      Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

That whole balancing act of losing weight/buying clothes/looking like a homeless person when they get lose.

I do recommend buying one pair of good jeans as all the compliments will keep you motivated.

Having to fight the old ladies for the meat bones (especially knee bones).
                        Life. Be in it.

Comment

Now that I can fit into cute (sexy) halloween costumes, I have to find a party to attend.

AND worse, my husband wants me to go to the Halloween store after the holiday and surprise him with a few more new outfits. When did he get so kinky?
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                            Now that I can fit into cute (sexy) halloween costumes, I have to find a party to attend.

AND worse, my husband wants me to go to the Halloween store after the holiday and surprise him with a few more new outfits. When did he get so kinky?
                            When you started eating bacon :-P.
                            Follow me on google+

Comment

Starting this week, loss of padding in the hind end has resulted in discomfort at work.

Comment

Like a lot of other people here, primal has ruined my taste for non-primal food. Mayonnaise with veg oil is disgusting. My husband bought chocolate cereal and imagined how it would taste, I could taste the cocoa in my mouth, I gave in and took a bite, and spit it out. It just wasn't that good. At a buffet where I was going to cheat, I got a whole bunch of desserts and didn't take more than one bite of each, It just wasn't that good.

I suppose it's a good thing
                                "I tried to call the nurse again, but she's bein' a little bitch....I think I'll get outta here." Pink

Comment

Working...
                                X