No announcement yet.

massive weight loss story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing your story! Way to go!!

Comment

Ya Im pretty primal now. Cept on refeed cycles but still everything I eat on those days fall into primal like white rice and such.

As far a supplements i don't take any cept raw one multivitamin, vitamin d and fish oil twice a week. If ur eating primal u don't need them.
      Last edited by Chochobo; 11-21-2011, 03:31 PM.
      "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt." -- William Shakespeare

my weight loss story...
      started @400+pounds
      CW: 191lbs 15%BF
      PB: 158lbs 10%BF 33in waist
      UD2(6 weeks): 168lbs 9%BF 31in waist
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread39123.html

Comment

Thank you so much, I am just getting started and really your story inspires

Be Whole

Comment

As someone who has really only started to get their Primal ducks in a row (vicious soda addiction, there's a reason it's called coke), this is the sort of thing that helps keep me on track. Right now I may only be 10 pounds down with 150 to go, but being able to come here and see what success looks like makes it easier to keep making good decisions. Though you might not be able to tell it in some of the other threads, the MEANS community is one of the most supportive out there, and I'm glad it's here.

Congratulations on your successes to date, and keep us posted on new ones!

Comment

Originally posted by SPD View Post
            As someone who has really only started to get their Primal ducks in a row (vicious soda addiction, there's a reason it's called coke), this is the sort of thing that helps keep me on track. Right now I may only be 10 pounds down with 150 to go, but being able to come here and see what success looks like makes it easier to keep making good decisions. Though you might not be able to tell it in some of the other threads, the MEANS community is one of the most supportive out there, and I'm glad it's here.

Congratulations on your successes to date, and keep us posted on new ones!

thank you very much. ah yes the soda addiction is quite strong. but do ur best and keep ur head. good luck.
            "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt." -- William Shakespeare

my weight loss story...
            started @400+pounds

Comment

Wow this is really inspiring to me dude. Great job!

Comment

You look amazing!

Start Date/Weight: December 6, 2011 - 203 lbs

Comment

thanks again everyone here are some new pics doing UD2 for 6 weeks.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post647605

my weight loss story...
                  started @400+pounds

Comment

Chochobo your transformation is amazing. I just joined MDA and started my primal journey a few days ago and I will refer back to your story and pics when I need some inspiration to stay on course. My own story is that I have PCOS, and as a result am much higher risk for being insulin resistant. I lost weight (50 pounds) with the help of a famous wt loss plan (not cheap either), kept it off for a few years, got pregnant, watched my diet diligently while pregnant (lots of whole grains per CW), gained 45 pounds and after my daughter was born, my weight just went up to my current high of 212. I have a long road ahead of me but you are living proof that it can be done.

Comment

Wow Chochobo, your pics are amazing and inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story. I'm 50 (ok, 45, I had surgery last year and gained a little bit back) pounds into a massive weight loss myself. It's very liberating, being able to eat what I want and not feeling hungry, and feeling nourished and healthy and energetic while "dieting".

I'm very scared of the skin surgery I know I will have to get once my weight is stable. I hate having surgery and being in pain for a long time. I'm starting to save up the money for it now and hope the scars won't be so bad so that I couldn't wear short sleeved shirts or shorts.

Comment

Awesome! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your story. You've done an AMAZING job!!

What have your friends & family said? Are they just as amazed as we are?
                        Truly Paleo since 1/1/2012 (Doing Leptin reset)
                        Turned 50 on 3/8/2012 !!!
                        5'2" Female
                        11/27/2011: 162.8 lbs.
                        7/15/12 : 148.6 lbs.
                        Clean Paleo diet: Lots of CO, Meat, Seafood, and doing CT 5x/week, 40 mins @ 50-52 degrees F

Comment

Hey man, just curious how things are going for you. Progress update? Love to hear a check in from you!
                          Apathy is tyranny's greatest ally.

Comment

Working...
                          X