Naked pictures from fat to fit, well er..... fitter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naked pictures from fat to fit, well er..... fitter

Okay, naked from the waist up only....enjoy!

In order these should go fat, fatter, thinner, then more toned. I think I'm around 16% body fat, I want to get down to under 11% so probably another six weeks to go. My weight loss is purely down to eating paleo and exercising hard in the gym lifting body weight and free weights. Cardio has played a small part but really down to gym work and eating primal.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by elliottsmith; 09-29-2011, 07:56 AM.
    www.paleotrainingbible.com

Nice! Those moobs vanished like magic congrats man!
    Depression Lies

Comment

Great results Elliott. Share your diet and exercise if you don't mind. It's always good to find others' secret to success.

Comment

HAHAHA, love the shot of you on the blanket flashing your moobs with your ankles coyly crossed ;D

But, love your current picture much much much much more ;D
        "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Comment

Wow, great results!
          Woman, Artist, Wife, Visionary, Mother, Gardener, Daughter, Tea-drinker, Friend, Believer.

Comment

Looking great! Congratulations. Heh-heh on the cleavage cheesecake shot!
            Positively Radical Pigeonholes are for Pigeons!

Comment

You look fantastic!
              "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

wow, great work... I agree with john_e_turner_ii - share some of your knowledge!

Comment

awesome!
                  I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

Comment

Awesome transformation!

Comment

OK all you guys in that leangains thread that's going right now, THIS is a body women think is sexy. This is just right. (At least for this woman!)
                      "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

*like*
                        Finally uncovering the real me!

My 'Serious Six' journal.

Comment

Great job Elliott.
                          I wouldn't get too discouraged if getting below 11% takes longer than 6 weeks. As you progress, your body will want to hold onto what it has a little bit harder. But, you still might make it. Good luck.
                          People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

Hey man, how long did this transformation take? I'm only 1 week Primal and am about the same as your first pic at the moment.
                            How many days a week do you train?

Cheers mate.

Comment

Outstanding work, Elliott! Where did the extra skin go??

I too am curious about your approach to strength training and the time it took to get where you are.

That second picture is a riot!

Comment

Working...
                              X