Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five Fingers Discount!

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...readid=1783626

Oh man, I did it. I bought them. Didn't get a single gift for anyone this year, but just snagged myself $80 shoes.....

Comment

LOL, I thought this thread was about shoplifting!

My blog: Pretty Good Paleo
      On Twitter: @NEKLocalvore

Comment

@Annika - I thought that title would be kinda funny.

Comment

I'm waiting till they come out with a 38 in the KSO Trek, which I was told would be around March. I have a pair of KSOs and they rock.

Comment

Being broke sucks! I want!

Comment

Agreed RDR

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

Comment

HA! Totally thought this was about shoplifting!

Comment

Congrats BNDR! Now go out with any leftover cash and pick up a copy of Born To Run by Christopher McDougall - great run and helps show a little background on barefoot running, Vibrams (who are mentioned) and the revolution against shoe makers' Conventional Wisdom (including Nike).

Comment

I just got my Treks two weeks ago. Makes my third pair. I also have Classics and Sprints. The Treks are my favorite so far: comfortable, warm, rugged...and damn hard to find!

Comment

Leftover cash.... hahaha. You made a funny.

I'll probably hold off on that book. Waiting for my copies of Primal Blueprint and Primal Body, Primal Mind. I'm also not a huge fan of running at this point. So, I'm going to start by just getting outside and playing. Perhaps the running will follow. Thanks! Can't wait to get them on!!

Comment

My husband and I want a pair each so bad, but we both have ... really odd feet ... don't really want to order online.

Slickdeals is a website my husband checks everyday for awesome prices; he got a couple of my Christmas gifts from tips on that site and saved a buttload of dough!

Comment

I too love slickdeals. Just the huge discounts from restaurant.com is worth it. Secret codes are the best!

Comment

Working...
                          X