Am I on Primal Lockdown?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I on Primal Lockdown?

My posts are not showing up. And I was TOTALLY playing nice.

This one showed up.

Comment

See, this is what happens if you're gone for too long

Comment

that happened to me too (and Griff). I just emailed mark and he fixed it the next day.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

All fixed! Our spam filter can be a little persnickety from time to time. Know that I have a moderator that checks it regularly so if it doesn't show up right away it will be rescued sooner or later.

Also, hopefully soon we'll be making the jump to a new forum, so maybe this will become less common.

Comment

Hey Mark, when you switch to the new forum, what will happen with our posts, especially I would like to keep track of my journal. I would hate to loose it.

Comment

Mark I am SO excited about the switch.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

ditto on the journal question...

Comment

I keep getting caught in the spam filter - first my journal (thank you for fixing that this morning!) and now on this thread:
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...-grocery-store.....
                  I guess because I posted a link maybe?

Anyway... I'm still holding my breath for the new forum. I'm really so excited about it.

Comment

Working...
                  X