I just hit 7 pullups!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just hit 7 pullups!!!!!!!!

7 Months after I started training to do pullups... I managed my first set of 7!!!! WOOHOO!!!
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

that is awesome!
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

that rules! i can almost do 1/2 of 1 lol
      Primal Chaos
      37yo 6'5"
      6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
      current 338lbs 49" waist
      goal 240lbs 35" waist

Comment

That's awesome! keep plugging, next goal: 14!
        I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gager View Post
          that rules! i can almost do 1/2 of 1 lol
          You're moving a lot of weight though man! so no worries, as you get smaller they'll become much easier, obviously. How are your negatives? if it's doable for you, definitely hit negatives. I think men that start out big have huge potential when it comes to gaining impressive strength, besides musculature.

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
            I think men that start out big have huge potential when it comes to gaining impressive strength, besides musculature.
            It fades with the weight.
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

I am still working on reverse pull-ups (basically a controlled drop -- as controlled as my not-pulling-up-yet muscles will allow!). So I know your victory is a HUGE one -- congratulations!!!
              "If man made it, don't eat it." ..Jack LaLanne
              "It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are.
              If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong." ..Richard Feynman

beachrat's new primal journal

Comment

Shoot...I'll just be thrilled to get myself off "Level 1", people!

Seriously, though, congrats to the OP! Hoping that I'll be able to post some similar feats soon.
                Re-focusing on the Primal Lifestyle in 2012!

Starting: 221.0lb, 29.5% BF (1/9/2012)
                Latest: 208.9, 26.1% BF (3/19/2012)

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread35679.html

Comment

Awesome!!! I think I can *maybe* do one. Congrats!!!
                  Height: 5'2"
                  Starting weight: 180lbs
                  Current weight 130lbs

Comment

Is anyone else having trouble getting to the second page of this thread? Not that I'll see the response if I can't fix the glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by beachrat View Post
                      I am still working on reverse pull-ups (basically a controlled drop -- as controlled as my not-pulling-up-yet muscles will allow!). So I know your victory is a HUGE one -- congratulations!!!
                      for future reference, that's known as a "negative" or rather a "controlled negative"

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                        Is anyone else having trouble getting to the second page of this thread? Not that I'll see the response if I can't fix the glitch.
                        Go into your settings, forget where exactly, but there's an option to choose how many posts are displayed per page. I have mine set to display the most amount of posts possible (I think 40?) so I don't have to scroll through many pages. For me, this topic is still only one page.

It makes "mega-threads" easier to deal with.

Comment

was having same problem on this thread but seems fixed now
                          Primal Chaos
                          37yo 6'5"
                          6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
                          current 338lbs 49" waist
                          goal 240lbs 35" waist

Comment

Working...
                          X