Two years ago today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two years ago today

Two years ago today, I came to MDA, scared to death and 400 pounds. I was a diabetic with chronic IBS and migraine, asthma, and in a wheelchair.

Today I'm no longer diabetic, all of my illnesses have disappeared, and I weigh 290 at last weigh-in.

Thanks, Mark, for all that you do for all of us.
    Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

Griff, You are amazing! Well done!
    ~Blog~

Comment

Originally posted by Griff View Post
      Two years ago today, I came to MDA, scared to death and 400 pounds. I was a diabetic with chronic IBS and migraine, asthma, and in a wheelchair.

Today I'm no longer diabetic, all of my illnesses have disappeared, and I weigh 290 at last weigh-in.

Congrats!

Comment

Awesome stuff Griff. You are one of the reasons that I started reading the forums and have stuck around.
        People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

That's great!

Not only that, but you've also helped a lot of people around here get healthier right along with you. Very cool.
          Durp.

Comment

Yes, you are pretty damn inspiring! Well done!

Comment

hey griff how tall are you?
              Primal Chaos
              37yo 6'5"
              6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
              current 338lbs 49" waist
              goal 240lbs 35" waist

Comment

Wow, that's a pound a week for TWO YEARS!! Awesome. Congratulations and thanks for being such a cool inspiration for the rest of us.

Comment

Congrats, Griff!
                  Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
                  Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
                  Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

That's so inspiring. Just think where you will be 2years from now . You'll have probably taken over the world!
                    My photo diary of my primal diet on wordpress

My primal journal on MDA.

Comment

Happy Anniversary! and Happy Birthday to the new you!! Thanks for being an inspiration to this forum (and therefore me). And thank you for letting us share in your success. WOW!!

all the best

mondawg

Comment

Originally posted by Griff View Post

Griff,
                        Kudos on your victory. I pray you continue to do well in your quest.

Comment

Griff, you really are an amazing person and a great inspiration. You are one of those people I keep coming back to the boards for, and this is why! Huge congratulations on a huge accomplishment, and Happy Anniversary!
                          Fighting fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain since 2002.

Big Fat Fiasco

Our bodies crave real food. We remain hungry as long as we refuse to eat real food, no matter how much junk we stuff into our stomachs. ~J. Stanton

Comment

Amazing success!

Comment

Woot Woot! Griff, rocking it like a....well...like something that rocks a lot!

Comment

Working...
                              X