Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Pretty "Primaled Out" Before Our Trip To Hawaii

Hey everyone!

We've been pretty primal for a couple years now.

We planned a trip to Hawaii a few months ago.

A couple months before we went, we cracked down on the "Primalness" a bit more than normal.

The result is in the pics here:
    Sean.L.Bissell's Photostream

I took some progress pics before the trip along the way here: Log In | Facebook

-Sean
    www.SeanBissell.com

wow, you really look great! Jealous that you get to live this as a couple.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

Not gonna lie, went for the primal, stayed for the bosom. Looks like you two had a great time, color me jealous.

Comment

Wow... looks like you guys had an awesome time. What exactly did you guys look like pre-primal? Was your wife always that muscular? (I mean that in a good way b/c her figure is incredible)

Comment

Thanks everyone

Yea, my opinion = my wife pretty much rocks

She has been pretty muscular for most of her adult life. She used to wrestle and do Judo at a fairly high competitive level.

If yer bored/interested/have-time, here's a link to a video version of the trip

We did some pretty "primal" workoutish stuff while we were there.

And we did the *hardest* hike I've ever done in my life by far. It's called the "Kalalau Trail" and is really awesome, and *way* harder than I thought it'd be. Took us about 11 hours to hike 12 miles. Rocky, muddy, slippery, hot, wet, windy, hundreds-of-feet-down sharp drop-offs everywhere, etc. That part is about 27 mins into the video

Here it is: ‪Kauai Adventures Caught On Camera Including The Kalalau Trail‬‏ - YouTube

Happy Friday!
          -Sean
          www.SeanBissell.com

Comment

I think having three small kids have made me cynical. The first thing I thought was "they must not have kids" :-) Looks like you had a great time. I always loved Hawaii. That was before the 4, 3, and 1 year old of course.
            Went Primal January 24, 2011
            Lost 105 pounds in 5 months
            Currently 130 fat pounds down which is 120 pounds on the scale while putting on 10 pounds of muscle
            According to my kids I am looking more and more like the Hulk every day
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

I have heard Hawaii is beautiful..but wow, it is now on the list.

What camera were you using especially the water, close to water shots?
              Life. Be in it.

Comment

PrimalClay,

Yea, we don't have kids yet, planning on it in the future, so we're doing our best to have fun in the "no kids" stage. Hopefully we can find ways to have a ton of fun in the "kids stage" too

Belforte,

I was using a Sony NEX-5 with a DicaPac (basically a tricked out zip-lock bag) around it for the water stuff.

I'm a big fan of the NEX-5 so far
                -Sean
                www.SeanBissell.com

Comment

pictures are awesome! we're going to Hilo in a few weeks.... we've been doing Primal for about almost 8 months. my hubs hit his goal weight- but working on toning and stuff. think your pics have inspired him to get that six pack!!! I on the other hand have about 15lbs to go... had a baby last year she'll be 14months when we go- we're so excited

thanks again for sharing... i'm beginning to think that our family need to plan ANOTHER trip for hawaii for when i lose those 15lbs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanBissell View Post
                    Yea, my opinion = my wife pretty much rocks
                    It would seem so, yes. She is very beautiful as well.

What type/model camera were those taken with?

You guys sure like to jump a lot. What's up with that? LOL.

The picture of you pointing back over the wave is hella cool. Not sure why, just seems very poetic (for lack of a better word).
                    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

Working...
                    X