Strong Sexy Ladies!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strong Sexy Ladies!

I don't know how I came across this blog, but every post is loaded with inspirational pictures of seriously strong and beautiful women. I could look at these ladies kicking ass everyday! Now get out there AND LIFT, WOMEN!!! ;-)

TEAM GORILLA
    On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Yay! The type of women who I'm attracted to certainly has changed since I found Primal.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedonist View Post
      Yay! The type of women who I'm attracted to certainly has changed since I found Primal.
      Agreed.
      If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

I love Team Gorilla. Even got an honorable mention from them once.

Comment

What kind of women were you attracted to before?
          On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

Mrowwrrr!
            I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

HOT! gods, i love buff women. thanks for the link. great eye candy and great inspiration. mmmm, abs.
              -joan's primal journal and blog-

Comment

oooh, thanks for the link. I will definitely check it out...always nice to find other women who have fitness goals beyond "toning up"---GAAAAH, i wanna bonk myself in the head with a 45lb plate every time I hear or read that, which is far too often.

Comment

Wow I need to show my wife that. She thinks muscle isn't feminine and looks like a boy. She is sooooooooooooooo wrong!

Comment

Wow, I love nice tummy's on women, really sexy...
                    www.paleotrainingbible.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Atomic View Post
                      Wow I need to show my wife that. She thinks muscle isn't feminine and looks like a boy. She is sooooooooooooooo wrong!
                      Well....I guess aesthetics are totally subjective. I kind of agree with her and prefer, ya know, the Marilyn Monroe figure to the 13 year-old boy figure, but to each their own.

Comment

Rawr! Although I must admit I prefer the women that while fit and well defined don't lose their ... assets
                        Buzz71
                        Come visit my blog about life, my journey and seizing the day: www.thecarpediem.net
                        Read my Journal of Awesomeness!
                        Follow me on Twitter: @Buzz_71 and @the_CarpeDiem
                        My Primal slow movement challenge: 208.29km of 1000km completed in 2012!

Comment

Oh wow! So inspirational - I saw a woman with the same body as me (thin but no muscle) and the way she looked after brought tears to my eyes! There is hope for me to have a butt and some shoulders!!

Thanks for sharing PJJ!

Comment

Hot
                            Liberalism: ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidBrennan View Post
                              Well....I guess aesthetics are totally subjective. I kind of agree with her and prefer, ya know, the Marilyn Monroe figure to the 13 year-old boy figure, but to each their own.
                              Don't get me wrong, I love women built like women, but being in shape doesn't hurt at all. I can appreciate both, and I don't think most of the girls in that site look like 13 year-old boys.

Comment

Working...
                              X