No announcement yet.

Share a triumph!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have mythical city abs. Those are abs which are only visible at a certain time of day under the right lighting. Oh, and I think my hair loss might be reversing. That's a good thing because 20 year olds shouldn't have a receding hair line.
    I would've been bald by 30 on my old diet.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Hi all. I am relatively new to Primal - I started on August 8, 2011. In my first 44 days I have lost 20.5 lbs. In fact, I just hit the last notch on my belt! I know that I still have quite a ways to go, but it feels great. I am really loving this lifestyle, and I love to share it with people...oddly enough they actually like to listen. Small triumphs can only lead to a greater victory, right?!?
      Last edited by jonashardis; 09-22-2011, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
        I have mythical city abs. Those are abs which are only visible at a certain time of day under the right lighting. Oh, and I think my hair loss might be reversing. That's a good thing because 20 year olds shouldn't have a receding hair line.
        Ive said it once, Ill say it again: I for one find fit guys who are bald or balding attractive But grats on making improvements!

Also, welcome Jonas! And congrats to you too! In the paraphrased words of Roy Schneider, "You're gonna need a shorter belt"
        "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
          I have mythical city abs. Those are abs which are only visible at a certain time of day under the right lighting. Oh, and I think my hair loss might be reversing. That's a good thing because 20 year olds shouldn't have a receding hair line.
          HA.... I cut all my hair off at 23 because it was to think on top to do anything with... and I will never rock a comb over... FYI I just take the timmer with now attachment to me head once a week... I dont actualy shave it.

Now i get all the "skin head" jokes from my friends because I am 6'7" german with blonde hair and green eyes... Oh well..

On a side note.. the ladies love to rub a shaved head... the cats and dogs of the world kept this wonder a secret form me... jerks..

Comment

• Rx'd my first CrossFit WOD today! F*@K YEAH!

Comment

• Decided to F'ITOL and climb back on the wagon after about a year (WTF BATMAN!!!) of just absolute shiate eating and 30lbs of weight gain...

4 days in, 3 lbs lost. I just need to step it up and get my carbs ALL the way down.

Comment

• Adding my 2cents here...bald is beautiful...buzz it and don't worry about it. Women aren't looking at your hair. : D

Comment

• unless you're rocking an epic comb over, then we're looking
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• sprinted in the rain and felt like a BAMF.

my butt and legs also look unusually nice. more defined, less cellulite, maybe?

Comment

• I got a two-pack. Woohoo!

bootson, welcome back - you're read this time!
                      5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                      Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                      Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                      Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                      ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• I bought a pair of pants yesterday - they were "medium" instead of "large."

Comment

• Originally posted by spakesneaker View Post
                          sprinted in the rain and felt like a BAMF.
                          I wanted to do this a couple weeks ago but, typical Miami, the rain held off until ten minutes after I finished.

my butt and legs also look unusually nice. more defined, less cellulite, maybe?
                          pics or it didn't happen
                          Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
                          -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

• Originally posted by SpartanMom View Post
                            Adding my 2cents here...bald is beautiful...buzz it and don't worry about it. Women aren't looking at your hair. : D
                            Truth.
                            "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Comment

• I bought a medium work shirt today and a couple medium undershirts as well. I have XL work shirts in my closet!
                              There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Comment

• This should probably go in the epic primal fail thread... I stomped and broke the floor. Not even a bodyslam when I was at my heaviest could manage that, and I did it with leg strength.
                                In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Working...
                                X