No announcement yet.

Share a triumph!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have lost 3st in weight in less than 3 months, eating more than I did before

Activity level is starting to increase to the stage that I actually sprinted several times yesterday over short distances and run up stairs now (could hardly walk up stairs before, huffing and puffing). Join karate class next Friday and swing dance classes next Sunday - going to have fun exercising.

Mentally, I'm at the most positive I can actually remember and sharpest, studying for my second degree now

So thanks Grok!
    BA (Hons) Photography Blog

Comment

• Day 9 of Back On The Wagon. Three pounds gone. Sleeping all night. Hands not numb when I wake up.

Comment

• I dropped 10 pounds in 3 months, feeling my body coming back to his normal not-bloated shape after one very bad year of high stress, binges, sugar and bad carbs addiction and poor sleep... looking myself in the mirror with no clothes and realizing "This is me, I am back"... this is the biggest triumph for me . And also, yesterday I could wear again a pair of jeans which I was going to donate or throw away last spring, thinking I was never going to be back to my healthy normal weight, because "well, perhaps this is normal woman's body change... "... no way
        Last edited by eri; 09-16-2011, 05:33 AM.

Comment

• I lost 6.8 pounds this past week! This has made my week.

Comment

• I said no to a hot, fresh, krispy kreme doughnut that a patient offered me last night. The old me would have had one, wanted three more, and then stopped on the wait home to purchase said three more and devour them disgustingly.
            My new blog! http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37215.html Come see me!

Comment

• Learning to love my reflection....I don't fear mirrors like I was a vampire or frankenstein's monster any more.
              Still got quite a ways to go, but noticing differences all over.
              carl's cave

Comment

• I dropped one size!!!
                F, 44 years old, 111.8 lbs, 4 feet 11.5 inches (yes, that half inch matters!)

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

**First-ever 5K race 11/28/13: 37 minutes, 18+ seconds, no stopping**

Comment

• My boyfriend bought me a slinky red dress.

Comment

• ^ nice!
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• Despite a few extra stresses lately, I'm staying on track and still losing weight. The stress is causing a little sleep disruption, but I will figure out how to handle that. In the past, I probably would have just stayed in bed for the whole weekend and eaten packages of cookies
                      My Primal Journal with lots of food pr0n

Comment

• I've now got 15° of extension in my back! That is a 50% increase in just one month. This is the power of barre3.

::: struttin' :::

Baby's makin' a comeback!
                        "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• Two nights ago I went out and bought a couple of size medium polo shirts for maybe the first time ever. Wearing one today I had two people I see every day look at my like they had never seen me before. Big change wearing clothes that fit.
                          Trying a journal. We'll see how long that lasts....

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37152.html

Comment

• Last night, after a concert, Loving Husband desperately wanted coffee. We stopped at a Dunkin Donuts. He got a coffee and glazed doughnut. Me? Nada. And I realized, standing at the counter and looking at all the pastries, that I had no desire for a doughnut, either. (The coffee I avoided because it was late at night and the thought of getting sleep was more happiness-making than the thought of a caffeine instabuzz.)
                            F, 44 years old, 111.8 lbs, 4 feet 11.5 inches (yes, that half inch matters!)

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

**First-ever 5K race 11/28/13: 37 minutes, 18+ seconds, no stopping**

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieKessler View Post
                              And I realized, standing at the counter and looking at all the pastries, that I had no desire for a doughnut, either.
                              I have to say that people who say things like this astonish me. I may choose not to have any donuts or pastries, but I will absolutely never get to a place when I have no desire for them.
                              Beginning of Primal Journey:
                              Date: 4/6/2011
                              Weight: 247

Progress:

“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• A co-worker brought in cookies the other day and another brought in muffins. I didn't give either of them a second thought.
                                There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Comment

Working...
                                X