No announcement yet.

Share a triumph!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was laying on the deck yesterday and realized my shoulders and head were flat like they should have been, this was actually pretty big for me because i had to have a rod placed and thought i'd be all curled forevers

so yay me
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• I comfortably wore quite short gym shorts today, and then blasted out my previous PR for deadlift, almost back up to my PR for squat. Long summer has been long.
      Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
      Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
      Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
      Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

Comment

• I was an Usher for a friend's wedding this weekend and due to a mix up at the formal hire shop I ended up with trousers two inches too small on the waist than had been ordered.

Thankfully due to the weight I've lost they were looser on me than when I was fitted 2 months ago!
        Starting weight: 104.5 kg / 230 lbs (29th July 2011)
        100.5kg / 221 lbs (5th August 2011)
        Currently: 99.2kg / 218.6 lbs (23rd September 2011)

Twitter: @jon404

Comment

• In the beginning my wife scoffed (in a nice way) at my change to a primal lifestyle. Then she saw the results and started asking questions. Then she started eating more and more like I do. Then we were out with some friends over the weekend, and suddenly she began preaching like a street corner evangelist about the primal lifestyle and what a positive effect it’s having on her. I just sat there with a big grin on my face and let her preach on….Amen! I am so happy she is on board with me. :-)

(On a side note – her friend, who is a fitness nut, wasn’t to open to the idea of giving up pasta, bread, crackers, rice cakes, and pretzels.)
          "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need." ~ Vernon Howard

Comment

• My feet look like they belong on a shar pei! (chinese wrinkle dog)

That's a GOOD thing! When I started barefooting my tendons and muscles in my feet started to firm up and push out the fat. This eventually made a weird pad of fat on top of my feet. All of a sudden it seems now that it's gone and the skin on the top of my feet is loose and gets wrinkly and I can stretch it. It's cool I'm not worried about temporarily looking weird, I figure my skin will get in line eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tigerfeet View Post
              My feet look like they belong on a shar pei! (chinese wrinkle dog)

That's a GOOD thing! When I started barefooting my tendons and muscles in my feet started to firm up and push out the fat. This eventually made a weird pad of fat on top of my feet. All of a sudden it seems now that it's gone and the skin on the top of my feet is loose and gets wrinkly and I can stretch it. It's cool I'm not worried about temporarily looking weird, I figure my skin will get in line eventually.
              I'd be flapping it at people for giggles.
              I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

• Onederland at last!
                "Wait! I'll fix it!"
                "Problems always disappear in the presence of a technician."
                "If you can't improvise, what are you doing out in the field?"

Comment

• My boss made me buy bagels for the office today, I had to go get them and drive them in. I could smell them the whole way. I love, love bagels with cream cheese. I am still new to this journey. My head was telling me that one bagel wont hurt, but I reminded myself that it is poison. I wasn't looking forward to my plain berries and eggs now. Then I remembered that I had some goat cheese in the freezer, so I warmed up my berries and goat cheese. It is so good! I am so proud of myself for turning down that bagel.
                  My journey for health, energy and a balanced life page http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36813.html

Comment

• So on our pei vacation my mother kept bugging me to eat cake or some other thing that she knows I can't have. I decided to be evil. I told her I'd eat it but she needs to deal with the consequences.
                    The bathroom is now flooded and she had to drive home with a stinky cranky me. I do believe she's done bugging me.
                    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Had a couple glasses of wine last night. Getting drunk off of wine is so much more pleasant than beer! Also, no headache
                      Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by mommyrunmommy View Post
                        My boss made me buy bagels for the office today, I had to go get them and drive them in. I could smell them the whole way. I love, love bagels with cream cheese. I am still new to this journey. My head was telling me that one bagel wont hurt, but I reminded myself that it is poison. I wasn't looking forward to my plain berries and eggs now. Then I remembered that I had some goat cheese in the freezer, so I warmed up my berries and goat cheese. It is so good! I am so proud of myself for turning down that bagel.
                        That is AWESOME. I need to be able to tell more stories like that. . .

Comment

• My lovely, rose embroidered goal jeans - the only piece of clothing from my high school years that I'd saved in the dim hope I might one day wear them again - are officially too big. Also, I can wear shorts or skirts on long walks without getting a nasty rash where my thighs rubbed together! (A very good thing, or I wouldn't be walking at all because it is HOT out!)

Comment

• I both jeans with a Size 31 waist (down from a 33 or 34 waist).
                            There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                              So on our pei vacation my mother kept bugging me to eat cake or some other thing that she knows I can't have. I decided to be evil. I told her I'd eat it but she needs to deal with the consequences.
                              The bathroom is now flooded and she had to drive home with a stinky cranky me. I do believe she's done bugging me.
                              This is hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by jfreaksho View Post
                                This is hilarious.
                                It was worth the stomach ache.
                                In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Working...
                                X