No announcement yet.

Share a triumph!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been able to breathe through my nose every single day this week when I woke up.

I haven't been able to do that in YEARS.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Last year (before primal) at Christmas I could hardly walk, was in severe pain,and had no energy. I mostly sat around waiting for the all the family events and parties to be over.

This year I went sledding two days in a row with my nephews and even dragged the little one up the hill on the sled, shopped, cooked, played games with my family and hung out with my friends! Oh yeah - and I am 30 lbs lighter than I was then )

It was awesome
      Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

• Originally posted by jammies View Post
        Last year (before primal) at Christmas I could hardly walk, was in severe pain,and had no energy. I mostly sat around waiting for the all the family events and parties to be over.

This year I went sledding two days in a row with my nephews and even dragged the little one up the hill on the sled, shopped, cooked, played games with my family and hung out with my friends! Oh yeah - and I am 30 lbs lighter than I was then )

It was awesome
        That is wonderful, you must feel like a million bucks!
        My Journal

Comment

• Walked past the cinnamon buns on the counter and nom nom nomed the roast I'd slow-cooked earlier instead. So. Much. Win.

Comment

• not a triumph, a bonus. moving it to the other thread.
            Last edited by zoebird; 01-13-2011, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• Pre-primal triglycerides = 179
              Primal triglycerides = 55

Take THAT, CW!
              "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• Had to buy new belts today. Good feeling since I haven't lost any weight the last two weeks.

Comment

• I'm finally back to my lowest weight since whenever I started gaining weight (I hit this in August, moved, ate crap for two months and gained something like 15 lbs lol).
                  Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
                  Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
                  Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
                  Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

Comment

• I jumped into primal myself with both guns blazing and haven't touched wheat for four months now. Unfortunately I had to drag my wife along kicking and screaming as she was a bread/pasta fanatic.

This morning for the first time I heard her tell someone else (over the phone) that wheat doesn't make her feel well. When she has a sandwich she gets depressed and has realised it's no good for her.

Triumph!!!

Comment

• I did my first pull up today Wo Hoooooooooooo.Now to progress to 2 in a row
                      It is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich.
                      Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• Dullahan & thanatos, that is simply awesome.
                        5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                        Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                        Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                        Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                        ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• i've lost 5 pounds in the past two weeks. i haven't really noticed any big changes in the look of my body, but i'm waiting for it.
                          my primal journal:
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Just got back from the doctor. I'm down to 306 from 397. That's awesome.
                            Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

Comment

• I bought lingerie today, and felt HOT, and will even let the beau so me in it, with the lights on haha!
                              Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
                              Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
                              Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
                              Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

Comment

• Awesome Griff! I bet your pumped to break that big pyschological barrier coming up.

My wife is now doing the PB fitness routine with me, but she'll have to stop soon for some surgery. And, I will be moving to level 7 on squats on my next session. Unfortunately I'm still at level 2 and 3 on everything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X