No announcement yet.

Share a triumph!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm wearing ACU pants today - the same size I wore as a 2LT almost 10 years ago.

Comment

• 6 second handstand.
      .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
      ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

• [QUOTE=Griff;141625]I've officially lost over 90 pounds. I'm down to 305.

WOW Griff. I am impressed. You have been an inspiration to me since I joined in March. I have a triumph of my own you may appreciate. I got my blood results on Monday and my Cholesterol is down 47 pts since I started PB. My CRP is almost within safe range also. I am going to post my stats at the end of the month when I do my weigh in for the month. I am aiming for having my blood work all within "safe" ranges by October and being under 200 lbs by then.

Comment

• Last night I ran three miles without stopping for the first time since having my knee reconstructed in February!
          Rangers Lead the Way, Hooah!

Comment

• For the first time in my adult life I just saw my rib cage through my skin... super crazy!

Comment

• ^slap bass!!!

(around 5'50")
              Last edited by cheapo; 06-28-2010, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• 2 one-hand-push-ups
                .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
                ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

• At the beginning of April I started counting calories with the aim of getting down to my just-graduated-from-architecture-school (1996) weight of 185 lbs. I hit that mark and have been holding steady since the beginning of June. I have already blabbed about this, but, on Friday, I went clothes shopping and bought pants 1" smaller than what I was wearing way back in 1996!

Comment

• I dropped 8 lbs last month to go from 199 to 191. So 2 lbs a week. Hopefully I can keep that pace for two more months.

Comment

• I got two size 8 dresses today. Four months ago I was a size 16!
                      Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
                      Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
                      Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
                      Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg-a-Tron View Post
                        I got two size 8 dresses today. Four months ago I was a size 16!
                        That is fantastic! I would love to be a size 8 in four months. It's good to know that hard work pays off.

Comment

• Wow! All of these are so great and inspiring. My fave thread.

I can do cat/cow!
                          I got choked up in front of my brand-new physical therapist.

I am one lucky miracle girl.
                          "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• i FINALLY broke my 155 plateau that too me forever to get to. i was 151 today. I don't have a lot to lose as I'm 5'10, but it feels great nonetheless to get this last stupid stubborn fat off.

Comment

• I have officially lost 55 pounds.

Comment

• I'm down 30lbs since starting 2 months ago on May 12th!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X