No announcement yet.

Share a triumph!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This weekend, I went to a basketball tournament where I played in nine games in two days. I went down with my friend and his mom, who drove us. I was able to eat almost perfectly primal as you can. I didn't drink any Gatorade, VitaminWater, no grains, no sugars. Saturday I ate for breakfast two sausage patties and a glass of orange juice. For lunch, at 12, I ate a salad from Wendy's (best I could do). After that I played in three games. I wasn't even hungry at 8 that night! Usually I eat the fridge when I get home from something like that. And, best of all, no leg pains on the three hour car ride home. I have (or had, maybe) Sciactica or however you spell it which gave me the worst, most unbearable leg pains ever when I sit for more than two hours. But there was no pain! If this keeps up, there's no way I'm going back to grains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rivvin View Post
      Does this count?

The first goods from my first actual garden since going Primal...

I feel like I've triumphed, at least!

edit: except the apples
      wow, im mesmerized by all the beautiful colors of your veggies and fruit..looks delicious!!
      The pain of discipline or the pain of regret? You choose.

Oh look - I made a Journal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rivvin View Post
        Does this count?

The first goods from my first actual garden since going Primal...
        What beautiful produce! Congrats

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

• Gorgeous! But what are they? The front tray, there are green peppers, aubergines.....??? What's in the bag?

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
            Gorgeous! But what are they? The front tray, there are green peppers, aubergines.....??? What's in the bag?
            Green Beans that went for a very hot bath with a bunch of bacon today

Comment

• I can't wear 2 of my tops any more as they are too indecent . They are rather low cut affairs and as I've lost a stone they are a little too low now

Comment

• I did 2 chin-ups! For a guy that weighs like 300 lbs that rules!

Comment

• After three weeks on the diet, my wife told me I need new pants. And a new belt. My size 44s won't stay on anymore, even with my belt on it's last notch. We're going shopping tonight.

Comment

• I only have one notch left in the belt that I could barely use a few months ago!
                    Rangers Lead the Way, Hooah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Feanor78 View Post
                      I did 2 chin-ups! For a guy that weighs like 300 lbs that rules!
                      Fantastic!

Comment

• Dh and I took the kids to the beach. My 16 yr old daughter and her friend told me I looked great and that I had a 'cute butt'

Woot!

Comment

• I've been getting progressively more primal for 2+ years. My weight went from about 220 lbs to 199 lbs, but I stalled there and fat wasn't going anywhere.

On March 31, I started using the Lose-It! iPhone app.

On May 31, I hit my goal of 185 lbs; what I weighed when I finished university 14 years ago.

Now I am aiming for 180 lbs.
                          I think even 175 may be feasible, but I don't want to set impossible goals.
                          Baby steps.

Comment

• I was able to run, not walk, up a flight of stairs in my building at school on Friday - and I didn't even get out of breath! (And it's an old building with steep stairs.)
                            Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

Comment

• way to go griff!!!
                              challenge yourself
                              i blog here http://theprimalwoman.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Dropped into the 140's for the first time in at least 3 years. Just got my ribcage tattooed so I'm out of commission on exercise, but I plan on hitting the local playground for some fun bodyweight exercises after I'm all healed.
                                Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
                                Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
                                Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
                                Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

Comment

Working...
                                X