Share a triumph!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, for the triumph.

I thought that jowls were inevitable as you age. NOPE!! After eating Primal, mine are gone, gone, gone!!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• I pretty much did a pull up. Bit of kipping but got there. My entire life I could never do anything like that, now I can do four chin ups in a row.
      Next goal is get under 100kg (chinning that four times sounds kind of impressive now haha) and doing a pistol squat.
      Believe and achieve.

Comment

• 207.6 this morning! I had resigned myself to the fact that anything starting with a 1 was just impossible for someone withy frame.

False.

At my current weight, I think I still have 25 more to go. The thinking that goes along with a steady inching upward in the scale over the years is "if I could just lose 30 pounds, I'll be on the cover of men's health!"

Again, false.

I skipped my lht workouts the last two weeks because we've been packing/moving/unpacking boxes and furniture for that long. I miss them and can't wait for Monday's workout. Been getting plenty of sun, too. Stress is coming down quite a bit now that the move is finished.
        Liberalism: ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

Comment

• My GF and I are in a long distance relationship... I gave her the PB and asked her to read it because it is very important to me that we see nutrition the same way for our future.... she just called me from her layover saying that she had gotten through the first 100 pages and that she totally gets it and agrees with all of the information thus far... although... she's sad that beans are outta there!

Awesome....
          9/13/12 6'2" 278lbs

Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65781.html

"Temptation chronicles the story of my life"

Comment

• I am the skinniest woman he ever went out with; highschool skinny, almost.

Comment

• Just looked down and realized that the psoriasis on my hands is gone, and the cracked cuticles are healthy. I have had both for as long as i can remember... totally gone.
              9/13/12 6'2" 278lbs

Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65781.html

"Temptation chronicles the story of my life"

Comment

• Soooooo glad to hear this honeybuns. I think I will get started sooner, rather than later!!!!

Comment

• I'd just like to submit an obvious TRIUMPH for Paleobird today...

Through Primal living she has become so healthy, and so HOT, that she officially made someone LOSE their mind today.
                  That, my dear people, is WINNING!
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                    I'd just like to submit an obvious TRIUMPH for Paleobird today...

Through Primal living she has become so healthy, and so HOT, that she officially made someone LOSE their mind today.
                    That, my dear people, is WINNING!
                    I love you, cori.

Comment

• Took me almost an hour to pull off a torn thumbnail on Sunday, it was that thick and strong. Showed DH how strong it is, almost cut his skin :2lol

Comment

• I have a small triumph... the return of my libido!
                        My Writing Blog
                        My Twitter

Comment

• My weight this morning was 99,7kg which is quite good considering that i haven't been below 100kg for the last years. Still some to go, but it was my goal for the start of july, and well I am still happy reaching it two weeks late .

Comment

• Into the teens for BF% today (just) - 19.56%

I was at 33.5% at the beginning of the year, I find that pretty incredible a drop of nearly 14%

Comment

• Originally posted by aix_sponsa View Post
                              I have a small triumph... the return of my libido!
                              I'll bet your SO think that is a huge triumph.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                                I'll bet your SO think that is a huge triumph.
                                Actually mine has surpassed his for awhile... but, it's not a big deal. My husband is an active duty soldier in the Army (11B Infantry, 4 tours of duty: 3 Iraq, 1 Afghanistan!) and during his typical day he's on duty from 6 am to 6 pm, sometimes earlier, sometimes later, and we go to bed at 9 pm. Wake at 5 am the next day and repeat. So he's usually understandably tired. My approach is if it happens it happens, and I don't press it otherwise.

Jenny
                                My Writing Blog
                                My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X