No announcement yet.

Share a triumph!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally hit my goal: Fitting into size 32 Levi's 501s. Now I have a new goal: Looking good wearing nothing but!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanM View Post
      Finally hit my goal: Fitting into size 32 Levi's 501s. Now I have a new goal: Looking good wearing nothing but!
      Be careful not to get anything caught in your zipper.
      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• 501's are button fly, if you catch anything in there, you deserve the pain...

Comment

• Originally posted by fastersteve View Post
          501's are button fly, if you catch anything in there, you deserve the pain...
          No comment...

Comment

• One more triumph today; this time with numbers. I don't normally weigh myself, and don't own a scale. Last time I weighed myself was last year, when I visited my parents - I was close to 130 lbs. This past year, I was fairly strict about my diet, took better care of my health, and I've been noticing that all my jeans were getting loose and falling off of me. Well, I'm visiting my parents again, one year later, and decided to weigh myself again, on the same scale.

I now weigh 120 lbs. No wonder all my jeans are falling off.

Comment

• Originally posted by huero
              23 year old friend of my new neighbor was hitting on me. He thought I was 26. I am 42! Told him that and he's STILL interested.
              Win!
              Life is short. Eat Beef!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

• Finished reading this thread -- love everyone's triumphs! Here's some for me:
                -- No migraines 5 months!
                -- Down to 121 from 140
                -- No Chocolove 77% binges in 3 weeks
                And I'm soooo close to a real pull up. So. Close.

Comment

• The other day hubby looked at me and said, "You're really lookin good, babe." That was a pretty awesome feeling.
                  Life is short. Eat Beef!

Comment

• My triumph is returning to eating primally after months of...well, not. I've only been back for 10 days, and I slipped during the weekend. But I'm back and more focused on doing what's best for me.
                    F, 44 years old, 111.8 lbs, 4 feet 11.5 inches (yes, that half inch matters!)

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

**First-ever 5K race 11/28/13: 37 minutes, 18+ seconds, no stopping**

Comment

• Down to my wedding weight of 217 this morning (from 251). Despite being in a little plateau, I'm feeling good.
                      Liberalism: ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

Comment

• Even though I am nowhere near my goal weight, today my stomach feels flat.
                        "Wait! I'll fix it!"
                        "Problems always disappear in the presence of a technician."
                        "If you can't improvise, what are you doing out in the field?"

Comment

• Have a music festival all weekend. Typical fair food to be had. You know the stuff, everything on a stick (including potato chips, hot dogs, and cheesecake), funnel cakes, cinnamon rolls... Last night I got coffee and avoided the rest. No outside food allowed and we'll be there today and tomorrow, so it's either a fast, or I did see grilled turkey legs and a place selling tri tip sandwiches, which I can get without the bun. Quite a success for me to avoid all that garbage. The caramel apple tower was really tempting!

Comment

• It still blows my mind that I can eat so much and lose weight so fast. I keep wanting to pinch myself. I'm almost halfway to my goal weight already!!
                            Life is short. Eat Beef!

Comment

• Coconut oil may have fixed some of my sleep issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiercehunter View Post
                                Coconut oil may have fixed some of my sleep issues.
                                How exactly?

Comment

Working...
                                X