Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clearer skin, anyone? Or other good stuff!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearer skin, anyone? Or other good stuff!

Yes, yes, I'm full of happiness at the moment. I love the PB way!

So, a male friend of mine made a very nice comment the other day - that my skin looked very clear and bright and that he'd noticed the improvement since I'd changed my eating habits. Very nice of him, don't you think?

Has anyone else noticed (or been told) such lovely things since going primal?

Let's start a 'feel good' thread for the weekend!

Timely! I just had lunch (I had curry over broccoli rather than rice) with a friend on Wednesday, and as we were leaving, she commented on how much better my skin looks. (I had what folks euphemistically call "problem skin" before going primal.)

Comment

Excellent! I don't think I ever really had problem skin, but I never really looked particularly fresh and healthy, if you know what I mean!

Comment

My blackheads have cleared up a bit but the biggest visual change (besides the obvious weight loss) is the fact that all my facial hair, once patchy, is now nice and thick. I love having a beard!

Comment

Hey! I want to grow a full beard!!! At 32, I've given up all hope

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Haha, it will still take a few weeks for it to be called a full beard but at 20, I'm happy to finally be a man!

Comment

Both my husband and a co-worker mentioned to me that my skin looked nicer/clearer. The girl I work with asked if I had changed foundation-she nearly fell over when I told her I wasn't wearing any!

Comment

The clearest my skin has been has been on all meat/fat. I must have a lot of food allergies.

Comment

I haven't had any skin problems before. But ever since I went Primal I've stopped using any moisturizer and instead use CO or shea butter in small amounts. One of my co-workers complimented me on my skin a few weeks ago and wanted to know what brand of moisturizer I use and she was suprised when I said I don't use any.

Comment

So in short, we're all eye candy! :-)

Comment

Oh my gosh yes! I too have had those kind of compliments they are great. Yesterday I went to a clients that I haven't been to in three months and it's a "Personal Trainer" type business. One of the trainers didn't recognize me till I open my mouth! She was shocked at how good I look, complimented on my skin hair and nails and the weight loss! She ploped herself right down next to me and wanted to know what I was doing, I said eating Primal and doing Crossfit! She said keep working it cause it's working! and you know I am gonna!

Bags
                      Primal Since 10/2009

Comment

I have never had any big skin issues, but one thing I have noticed is not having problems w/ dry skin that I had in the past in the winter time especially.

Mama to 4, wife to my love

Comment

Fantastic! Something my friend and personal trainer said the other day struck me - he was asked if he moisturised his skin and he said yes, from the inside, with all the food he eats (lots of oils, fats and avocadoes). He makes a good point - what we out in our bodies surely shows through on the outside eventually. And for the record, my friend has very good skin!

Comment

I stopped getting cystic breakouts on my chin. I still get a few around TOTM, but definitely not the amount I once did.

My skin tone looks better, too.

Comment

Working...
                            X