Primal Journal (Cubical Inmate)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal Journal (Cubical Inmate)

Want to be more active on this forum so I created this journal to track my progress.

***Moved from Primal Challenge***

Today was a huge day for me... After starting the primal challenge in July at 225 lbs I'm now 189 lbs. My wife who started two weeks after me has lost 30lbs and here is the coolest and most rewarding thing so far. When I got to work I had this email in my inbox...

"Iím really impress with your weight loss. You look awesome man! Iíve been trying for a long time and I donít know what to do anymore. What have you been doing? I am desperate. If you get a few minutes to talk, please let me know."

WOW! 36lbs and 30lbs in less than 5 months is just outstanding! Congrats to you and the missus.

Comment

Thanks! It was a radical change to my diet but I feel great!

Comment

Just finished WOD:

.5 Mile Run 50 Air Squats

.5 Mile Run 50 Situps

.5 Mile Run 50 Pushups

Time 18:30

Forgot My lunch so I grabbed a JJ Unwich; Turkey, Bacon, wrapped with lettuce and yellow mustard. Washed it down with Ice water and a delightful cold brewed iced black coffee.

Comment

The wife made primal pizza for dinner it was amazing!

Comment

Don't you just love Jimmy Johns! I had the turkey, avacado, cuumber, sprouts, provolone & tomato unwich yesterday. JJ's is my favorite "Primal" on the go food!

Great job on the weight loss to you both!

Bags

Bags
            Primal Since 10/2009

Comment

Thanks! Yeah having a JJ's close really helps me out when I forget to make my lunch. Another favorit for lunch is the Un-Burrito. Steak or ground beef with lettuce, Tomato, Onions, Avacado and some hot sauce. Pretty much just a taco salad but I love it.

Comment

Just got back from New Orleans and visiting the Family. I'm 45lbs lighter than I was last thanksgiving so everyone was slightly shocked. I have been updating my dad and brother on my progress but they admitted to me that they did not believe me. It was pretty cool to see how they responded.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Isn't that the greatest feeling in the world? To see people who haven't seen you for a while, and enjoy the looks on their faces! Congratulations!

Comment

It was really cool but the funny thing is after I explained what I was doing, he Dad offered me Red Beans and rice. I just smiled and said I was not hungry :-)

Comment

[quote]

I have been updating my dad and brother on my progress but they admitted to me that they did not believe me. It was pretty cool to see how they responded.</blockquote>

I got an e-mail from my brother the day after Thanksgiving - he said "It was great to see you, but there was so much less of you to see!"

It&#39;s fun to prove to doubters that yes, you&#39;re on the right track, isn&#39;t it?

Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

Comment

@ Griff,

Yes it is really fun :-) The odd thing is the people who doubt the most are the ones who get the most interested after you prove them wrong.

Comment

OK! This weekend was an odd one for me. I have not had a real sugar craving since I started the Primal Blueprint lifestyle back in July. On Saturday I went out and got a nice piece of Lamb and some olives at a Greek restaurant and boy oh boy were the baklava calling my name. I did not give in and the craving subsided until the next morning. I figured instead of having some brownies or baklava, I would just grab some fruit. So I got some cherries and some dates and some whipped cream. Was pretty good and really did the trick.

Comment

Working...
                            X