Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My newest pair of pants don't even fit anymore!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My newest pair of pants don't even fit anymore!

All my pants are 1, 2, or 3 sizes too big...

Gr! :P

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Congrats! Time for a wardrobe change...

Comment

Me too! My jeans that used to be snug are now loose; the ones that were loose are silly-lookin&#39; baggy.

My blog: Pretty Good Paleo
      On Twitter: @NEKLocalvore

Comment

Yay!!

I&#39;m slowly getting the dreaded "bunched waistband" effect - but I&#39;m gonna go ahead and ignore it until I&#39;m desperate for new stuff!

I&#39;m thinking January sales might be good....

Comment

I have three more large garbage bags full of my old Large/36 sized clothes. I hate starting my wardrobe over again!!!

Now I actually have to try clothes on to make sure they fit...I hate that!

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Just think of all the donations you&#39;ll be making to charity (assuming you drop them off at charity shops.... assuming the US *has* charity shops...??).

On the bright side, you can revamp your "image" if you like - I&#39;ve even bought a DRESS. Scary stuff.

Comment

I&#39;m still a 34 waste but it&#39;s roomier. However, I&#39;ve been wearing Levis 560s and just realized I can go back to 550s or even 505s if I want! To bad I can&#39;t afford...anything.

Comment

One of my chores this week is packing up & donating all the clothes that don&#39;t fit anymore. Gotta say, it&#39;s a nice feeling to fit into those smaller clothes!

Comment

Oh yeah, most of my stuff goes to donation. And it&#39;s really nice stuff. 95% Gap clothing probably, and it&#39;s in immaculate condition.

A goodwill store was supposed to pick it up on Friday but their truck broke down.

I&#39;m into a small & 30 or 31 waist now (depending on the store) but not a whole lot of money to rebuild that wardrobe right now! Phooey!

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Awesome stuff! As a female, we are generally more than happy to have such problems along with an actual need to go shopping.

Comment

Oh, I loves to shop for clothes, shoes, etc...! I&#39;m worse than a woman. So needless to say, it&#39;s an excuse to constantly shop lately!

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Skirts (sorry, guys!) are great transition clothes, if you need to buy something new but are still losing weight.

You can wear them higher up on your waist now but as you get smaller, further down on your hips. Much more fit-forgiving than pants.

Comment

I got some nice dresses from Ann Taylor earlier this year but I never got an opportunity to wear them and now they all look funny on me. Oh, the perils of eating healthy! Hopefully, I won&#39;t have to buy maternity clothes.

Comment

Did you all have a significant amount of weight to lose to begin with because frankly, I&#39;ve lost nothing! I really don&#39;t need to lose but 3-4 lbs that I feel I need to drop, but basically am pretty close to my set point weight I guess because nothing&#39;s budging.

Comment

I wasn&#39;t even that overweight to begin with! Only had to lose maybe 10 pounds when I started the PB.

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
                              ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

Working...
                              X