Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That "I Was One Fat F***" Moment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That "I Was One Fat F***" Moment

    My husband and I were looking in our closet for this black table cloth... he found it and we talked for a moment and then I realized that what he was holding was not a folded up table cloth... it was my old work pants that I wore at my fattest...

    And I'm just like "wow... I really was one fat bastard.."

    I just love that my pants are so tiny now... i heart tiny pants so much
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

    "My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back?” - Rivvin

  • #2
    wow you have made great progress. Congrats

    I'm still really confused right now but that is sort of normal for me.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by thehallowprince View Post
      My husband and I were looking in our closet for this black table cloth... he found it and we talked for a moment and then I realized that what he was holding was not a folded up table cloth... it was my old work pants that I wore at my fattest...

      And I'm just like "wow... I really was one fat bastard.."

      I just love that my pants are so tiny now... i heart tiny pants so much
      Frame the pants?
      Georgette

      Comment


      • #4
        Use it as a parachute? :P
        I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

        Comment


        • #5
          I have kept the pair of Size 30 jeans that were getting tight when I hit 352 lbs. I haven't been 352 lbs in many years, but they're there as a reminder of where I started, why I don't ever want to go back there, and why I need to finally finish this journey and hit my goal weight/size... and maintain it.

          Good feeling, isn't it?
          "Sometimes, you need to make sure the angel on your shoulder has a wingman." -Me

          My primal log

          Comment


          • #6
            yes, i won't get rid of my 40 inch waist pants... they are good remind of how I used to be...
            March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
            Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

            "My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back?” - Rivvin

            Comment


            • #7
              I so know what you mean.DSCI0205.jpg100_0004.jpgDSCI0043.jpg
              Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

              Predator not Prey
              Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

              CW 315 | SW 506
              Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66


              Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

              Comment


              • #8
                I have been, in the distant past, in a 50" pant. I'm wearing a 32" as of today. It has happened so quickly that it has not quite sunk in. I pick them up when getting dressed and say these can't possibly fit, can they?
                Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

                Comment


                • #9
                  quelsen,
                  Amazing. What a change.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I haven't been keeping any old clothing. Toss it or donate it. I can't leave myself the option of going back. I still find myself surprised when I can walk between closely parked cars or smoothly navigate a crowded restaurant. And I figure I have another 60 lbs to go.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      kbn1 - I totally relate! I used to always look for the largest path through any restaurant or gathering, not wanting to bump anyone with my huge mass. Now I squeeze through like anyone else and nobody notices. Feels godd - huh!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kbn1 View Post
                        I haven't been keeping any old clothing. Toss it or donate it. I can't leave myself the option of going back. I still find myself surprised when I can walk between closely parked cars or smoothly navigate a crowded restaurant. And I figure I have another 60 lbs to go.
                        In general, I wholeheartedly support this. That's why the only thing I have from the bad old days is that one pair of jeans - I just needed one pair as a reminder not to go back again. Everything else was donated to Goodwill, sold on craigslist, or given to friends.
                        "Sometimes, you need to make sure the angel on your shoulder has a wingman." -Me

                        My primal log

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mud Flinger View Post
                          kbn1 - I totally relate! I used to always look for the largest path through any restaurant or gathering, not wanting to bump anyone with my huge mass. Now I squeeze through like anyone else and nobody notices. Feels godd - huh!
                          It does feel good. It will feel a whole lot better by the end of the year...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            A number of people have been telling me I look thinner recently, and teh wimmenz no longer act put-out when I order coffee.

                            But, I'm still pretty damn chubby. How freaking fat was I before?
                            “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hey, Kentucky! UK Class of 1989 :-) great work, quelson. LMAO at tiny pants, Prince!
                              cj

                              height: 5' 10 1/2"
                              2/20/11: 210
                              9/19/11: 185.5
                              goal: #170

                              "Decide what to be, and go be it."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X