Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In January I wore a size 20 or 22 pants.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In January I wore a size 20 or 22 pants.

Last night, I fit into 14s...and it was after eating a bunch of Chipotle for dinner! The 18s I bought in February no longer fit, and the 16s I bought a month ago are already getting loose.

Awesome! I love hearing about baggy pants

In January, I wore a 15, heading for a 16. Now I'm in loose size 12s, just waiting to lose another inch or so off my waist so I can get into some 11s!
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Comment

That is awesome! Great job
      Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Love it!
        My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

That is crazy!@ Wow!

You doing OK mentally/emotionally with the changes? Hold on.
          "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

that's awesome! i started wearinga 40 waist for me... now my 36s don't fit at all... my 34s are super loose and even my 32s are on their way to looseness...
            March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
            Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

Fantastic!!!!

I went from wearing 8s to wearing 4s in my 6 months of Primal eating.
              Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
              Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
              Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

Congrats!
                Karin

A joyful heart is good medicine

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliot

Mmmmm. Real food is good.

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread29685.html

Comment

Shopping time! :P
                  I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

love this!
                    I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

Comment

My 14's are getting baggy and I'm looking forward to wearing my daughter's 12's.
                      Georgette

Comment

I love reading things like this. It motivates me so much. I am on day three and I am already feeling so much better with high quality food in my body. I just hope I have some awesome weight loss like others I read about. I don't really wear pants often but would love to be able to fit into some smaller dresses that won't be like tents!
                        My Blog-Family Primal

Comment

Thanks for posting your progress! Thinking in terms of pant size is so relevant. I remember specifically buying my first pair of size 8 jeans, and loating myself for gaining weight. I've been all the way up to sz 20/22, and I've been holding steady at 18 for a couple of years now. Can't wait to make my way back down all those sizes of jeans I've been storing for years...

Comment

This is so good to hear!

I have a closet full of clothes I can't wear anymore and I'm HOPING that I don't have to give all of it to the Goodwill. You success is encouraging!

My latest 30 day PB assessment

Comment

I was up to 30 - 32 last year and 5x in tops. When I started primal in Jan. I was in 26-28. Last night I discovered the size 20s fit and have been steadily cleaning clothes out of my closet be cause they now fit me like a tent. Today I took my daughter shopping for clothes and picked up a bunch of 18-20 stuff for me. I'm actually looking forward to buying a new bathing suit this season! 4 different people have told me I look "fantastic" this week and a fifth did not recognize me until I said Hi. I'm soooo much stronger too!
                              Last edited by Mud Flinger; 05-07-2011, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X