Three weeks of success.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three weeks of success.

Today is the beginning of week 4 for me on Whole30. To date over the past 3 weeks I have lost 9.8 pounds and 12.25 inches on my body with little exercise, just changing the way I eat! I not only feel better, but I don't feel depressed anymore, I don't feel short fused or angry, I feel happy! it is really amazing what the body can do once you start fueling it properly!
    "Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

WOW! That is awesome progress, great job!

Comment

WOW! Thanks for sharing this. Today is the end of week 2 for me. I am sleeping like a rock, do not have gas or heartburn, have better mornings, and am enjoying the food so far. I have told my husband that damn sugar monkey is off my back and running around my legs where at least I can kick it away from me.

I haven't weighed or measured, but hope I have similar results!

I hope you are so proud of yourself! You have done something that most people in this world would not even attempt!
      My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

Nicely done!

Comment

Congrats! This is my 6th day, and I hope I will be able to share a similar report at the end of April.

Comment

Congratulations - you have had great results. I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better - that has been one of the biggest plusses for me and I have only been at this 3 weeks myself!
            Karin

A joyful heart is good medicine

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliot

Mmmmm. Real food is good.

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread29685.html

Comment

Thanks everyone! I really love doing this and I am excited for what the future holds!
              "Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

Comment

Working...
              X