Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today is my one year anniversary of going primal!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is my one year anniversary of going primal!

Today is a special day for me- I have been primal for one year! It's been one of the best years of my life and I really look forward to continued progress and health. I've lost almost 70 pounds, lowered my cholesterol and triglycerides, and actually ENJOY exercise! I am SO grateful that I was introduced to this way of life. I was feeling pretty hopeless- but now I feel like I can do anything! I hope this year brings about another 25 pounds of weight loss and continued strength and wellness. If any of you have doubts as to whether this can work for you- it CAN! Just stick to the plan and you will see amazing results in your health.

I've posted some pictures of befores and afters on my blog: Primal Yak: One year today!
    http://primalyak.blogspot.com

Happy Anniversary! I wish you health and happiness on your continued journey!
    Jillian
    Strict Vegetarian going primal as of 3/2011. This is a tough row to hoe!

So far I am down:
    • 6lbs
    • 1% BMI
    • 1" in my waist
    • 2.5" at my belly button
    • 1" in my hips

Comment

What a success! Congratulations!

Comment

That is truly wonderful.
        This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
        Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Comment

Thanks for sharing - it is great to hear about the positive changes you are seeing. And you look fabulous too!!
          Congrats!

Comment

Wow!!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!! Congratulations on such a great success!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi Soniayak!

Happy Primal Anniversary!! I have taken great inspiration from your story and pics, and was really happy for you when Mark gave you a special mention on the blog.

YAY, you!! Please keep us posted about your progress in Year Two!
              50 yo single mom
              5'3"
              Primal since 12/1/2010. Now Whole30ing until I feel WHOLE again, my goals are no longer scale-related.

Aila's Primal Journey

"If I cling to circumstances, I could claim to be not responsible. Only she who says she did not choose is the loser in the end." Adrienne Rich

Comment

Happy anniversary and congratulations! What a great motivator for someone like me who just started!
                Karin

A joyful heart is good medicine

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliot

Mmmmm. Real food is good.

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread29685.html

Comment

What wonderful progress you have made. I, too, feel so grateful to have discovered this lifestyle (4 months and counting). Best wishes to you for many more happy, primal years!
                  True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. ~Anonymous
                  The worst carrot is better than the best candybar.--TornadoGirl

Comment

Congrats! You look really great!
                    ~Blog~

Comment

Way to go! Good on you, good for you, and you look sooooo good.
                      This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
                      Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Comment

Congrats!! You are an inspiration to me just starting on my first month.

Comment

Congratulations! It is my one year anniversary as well. I am as amazed and happy as you. Primal has transformed my life.

M
                          Calorie Counter

Comment

Happy anniversary keep it going!
                            "If man made it, don't eat it" - Jack Lallane

People say I am on a "crazy" diet. What is so crazy about eating veggies, fruits, seafood and organ meats? Just because I don't eat whole wheat and processed food doesn't make my diet "crazy". Maybe everyone else with a SAD are the "crazy" ones for putting that junk in their system.

Comment

That is awesome! Congrats!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X