Your Perfect Body

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Perfect Body

I just googled "the perfect body" and got a HUGE assortment of different pictures. It makes me wonder what you all think of as your ideal body, the one that you strive to have, or maybe HAVE right now.

Post a pic of your ideal body, and for fun do one of your ideal partner as well

The first pic is of me about 30 lbs ago, in 14:50 5km shape at around 3% BF. I want to be back there so much. Running like that is bliss. MY perfect body is a long, lean muscular body capable of running through the woods very quickly.

Second pic is my ideal wife At least her body...

Post away! I think we'll see a large array of different shapes and sizes!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cmw45; 03-15-2011, 12:40 AM.

i would say i'm there right now. comfortable weight, comfortable body fat. i would like to have more flexible hamstrings, but i work too much (and not on that).

and i'd also say my partner's body is pretty ideal, but he never feels that way. lol he's a bit obsessive.

Comment

That's awesome zoebird. Wow, you must feel great. Congrats

Comment

Right now my perfect would include no underbelly and not a lot of loose skin after I reach my goal weight. Keeping it simple for now.

Do yourself a favor and become your own savior.
        Congenital Hypothyroid
        CW: 225lbs SW: 245lbs

Comment

Bruce Lee had the most badass body ever. Extremely lean, yet very powerful. I'll never reach that level, but he's an inspirational guy.
          Last edited by Eric5105; 03-16-2011, 02:48 PM.

Comment

alg_brandi_chasta&#.jpg
            Geek's body is actually perfect as is, but he's nitpicking and wanting to lose some fat (I won't complain).
            Last edited by naiadknight; 03-16-2011, 02:45 PM.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

MovNat's founder's body. Can do just about anything, but not insanely built or veiny. Just healthy, with awesome functional strength and endurance.

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

The pole vaulter is absolutely stunning. As for my perfect body, well, I have no idea. I've always liked how I look and never wanted to look like anyone else. Yet, since I have never really been in the shape I would like I can't say what I would look like when 'perfect' Most celebrities seem to tall/stretched to be me so I can't relate. I'm a short, stocky dude.

Comment

Yeah, Erwan's got a super functional physique. Can run, jump, swim, climb...all the useful stuff. I second that one.

I also like Jan Frodeno, German Olympic Gold Medalist in triathlon. Perfect combination of speed, power, endurance, and strength...

http://www.lifepr.de/attachment/1289...+Hip+Racer.jpg

Comment

Progress Pictures Munchies, Muscles, and Mischief

I want to look like her befores. I want to be toned, lean, and muscular, but not extremely so. I bet if I had 20% body fat, I'd be really happy.

Robin's Roost
                    My Primal Journal

Comment

Whoa! That pole vaulter is smokin'!

I wouldn't complain if I had Ryan Reynold's body. I'm making that my ideal body.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                        MovNat's founder's body. Can do just about anything, but not insanely built or veiny. Just healthy, with awesome functional strength and endurance.

Oh come on...that all looks like so much fun. Man!

/ stupid suburbs
                        carl's cave

Comment

Originally posted by Herbwifemama View Post
                          Progress Pictures Munchies, Muscles, and Mischief

I want to look like her befores. I want to be toned, lean, and muscular, but not extremely so. I bet if I had 20% body fat, I'd be really happy.
                          Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                          [ATTACH]3415[/ATTACH]
                          (snip).
                          If I could get to my version of anywhere along this continuum, from the soccer chick who is uberhot in my opinion, to the May 2010 in that pic that HWM posted for my "walking-around" weight, I'd be just tickled pink.

I might try cutting down at some point just to see if I can do it, and just to say I did. I'd like to get to 120 LBM first though. Or 20%. Whichever happens to show up first.

Now, my ideal guy...I may have to do some digging to find that. Oh, who am I kidding? Give Ryan Reynolds a wider jawline, pair of blue eyes and dark brown hair, and I'd be on him like, well, white on rice! But, since he's from hollywood, he probably has soft hands.

Soft hands on a man are just wrong.
                          Chief cook & bottle washer for one kid, a dog, 6 hens, 2 surprise! roosters, two horses, and a random 'herd' of quail.

~The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something one knows nothing about and refuses to investigate~

Comment

I'm so close to Brandi's body (in terms of visibilty of muscle, body fat percentage, all that) that I think if I'd actually get in the LHT every so often or get out on the field, I'd have it.
                            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

Like canio6, I've never been thin. I'm more or less a stocky yet somewhat curvy woman and have never seen any that seem to be built like me. I'm accepting of my body but not sure what my ideal would be.
                              Georgette

Comment

Working...
                              X